4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying.
Published on 5 July 2012 by Keith Spencer

2.0 out of 5 stars not happy with shoe
Published on 31 Dec 2011 by specks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying., 5 July 2012
My dog badly injured one of her pads so had to be bandaged. I ordered this boot to stop the bandage from getting wet when taking her for a walk. They are quite well made and reasonably priced in my opinion. The only dowside is that wear out fairly quickly. Worth buying to keep dressings clean and dry. The only real issue I had was with the Courier (DPD). I ordered Express delivery, but the product took 2 days to arrive. Amazon were very good about it and refunded my delivery charge.

2.0 out of 5 stars not happy with shoe, 31 Dec 2011
I saw this shoe while looking for something for by Labrador as he had a tumour removed from his toe. It looked like it would do the job of keeping his foot dry while his toe was healing.However it only lasted two days before the sole went through and his foot got wet.Its no good for going outside but would be ok for inside.I would recommend getting one with a proper rubber sole if you need it for more than a few days. More expensive but well worth paying the extra money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well but a little large, 21 Feb 2013
I ordered this to protect my dogs foot and keep her bandage dry after she cut her foot and had stitches. I already had the size 4 boot but this was too small with the bandage. The size 5 was actually a little too large and came off a couple of times when she ran but when she was just walking it worked well. It was easy too put on and didn't bother the dog too much. I also ordered one of the proper rubber foot protectors which wasn't very good. Would recommend this product over others

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect protection, 19 Feb 2013
Perfect boot to protect my dogs cut front paw, it kept it clean and dry and allowed him to still go for his walks. (highly recommended)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good!!!!!, 16 Feb 2013
It is exactly the way I wanted this product to be. I recommend it in cases of injuries or surgeries on the foot of your dog, especially if it has to stay clear and with no touch of a dirty ground. It is excellent for these conditions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile, 8 Feb 2013
Fitted well and lasted for the duration of my dog's sore paw. When securely fitted it didn't come off while my dog was walking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Still quite large!, 5 Aug 2012
I bought this for my cat as she had stitches. Whilst I know these are for dogs, I don't think her leg/foot is too much smaller than I would expect for a small dog. She flicked it off straight away. However - the product itself is well made and I think if the size is right it would do a brilliant job in protecting those paws!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sore Paws No More, 13 July 2014
I got this for my jack Russell as he keeps wiping his feet when he goes to the toilet and sore paws but this is fantastic and easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 27 Jun 2014
This boot is easy to apply and is very strong and sturdy. It is made of good quality materials and provided excellent protection for my puppies dressing covering a lick granuloma until it was heeled. Highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty uselss, 30 Mar 2014
Not durable or breathable at all dog had ripped claw out this boot offered very little protection and started wearing out within 2-3 days .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›