5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent aquarium - especially for beginners
It comes with all the equipment you need to start up, all you need to get is the ornaments and the fish!
Half moon shape means you can see the fish from all angles, and doesn't look like that horrible square tank shape of old.
Published on 29 Nov. 2010 by Uncle Phil

3.0 out of 5 stars Beauty 😊😊
This is a beautiful product. My fish love it. It 'sits well' in my living room. The moon shape reflects on the ceiling and it is easy to decorate. Not to mention the combined filter system. Priceless. My tank is forever clean.
Now, I am sure with such a review you wonder why I am attributing a 3 star! To be fair to the supplier, it is personal.
The tank turned...
Published 3 months ago by funmi0

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent aquarium - especially for beginners, 29 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Interpet Fish Pod Moon Glass Aquarium - Fish Pod Moon 19 Litre (Misc.)
I have got a mixture of tropical fish in mine now and it shows them off beautifully. Would reccommend this to anyone who is thinking of starting up keeping fish.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend, 6 May 2013
Really nice tank well made and comes with every thing to set up immediately or just add heater for tropical fish ideal for beginner

4.0 out of 5 stars Filter, 16 Oct. 2011
Great little tank, BUT i have had problems with several fish getting stuk on the filter suction, seveal of my tetra's have died, which i thought was weird until i just found one stuck to the filter suction inlet. I helped it off and he has been fine since...

Cheers

4.0 out of 5 stars Had this tank for years!, 30 Jun. 2014
Great Aquarium, only problems are the 2 holes at the back allowed my newts to escape (one of which I never found)
The filter itself is quiet, but makes a loud waterfall effect, but oxygenates the tank really well!

Just put duct tape on the back holes if you're using it for an amphibious tank :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Beauty 😊😊, 19 Mar. 2015
The tank turned out to be too small for the price and i was so happy to receive such s lovely piece; it didn't occur to me that with such style , size would be compromised. My fault for not checking properly. They are managing it for the main time.
Nevertheless, trust me, it is a beautiful, relaying, calming object.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not to bad, 15 May 2014
When it came it looked good, sadly when i opened it the light inside was smashed and the filter was broken however this being said the after sales service was good so overall not too bad,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter tank, 14 July 2014
Great starter tank. Though it does not feel that robust it has never had a problem. Now traded up to a bigger tank.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Kit, 26 Jun. 2014
Was a little worried when I read the other reviews, however 100% satisfied no issues at all with packaging, damage etc. Bit of a fiddle with the blocks for the waste system. Would suggest thinking about getting a good solid stand though. So far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Tank, 16 Aug. 2014
Superb tank. I love it and so do the fish ( or at least they seem to) and it adds a feature to the room. Extremely well packaged. Very easy to set up and truly a beautiful tank, if what slightly usual shape. .

2.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive fish tank but......, 23 Sept. 2013
I bought the 39l Fishpod Moon a good few years ago and despite the piece that holds the pump in place being partly broken when it arrived I was very pleased with the tank. The design is perfect for where I have put it and the `build' seemed good with the obvious exception I have mentioned, which I put down to some incorrect man handling during assembly. I had already completed the conditioning routine for a new tank before I noticed the broken part so decided to live with it.
Some months later however it developed an irritating leak out the back. This became a persistent and intermittent problem and I tried various things to stop this happening, eventually resorting to draining and completely drying the tank before sealing the holes at the back with silicone bath sealer and sealing a new flute to control the water return from the filter. This fix has lasted a couple of years but it is now leaking again.
I am really angry at this as now I need to go through the repair process again only this time it will be more difficult as I know that silicon sealer does not simply peel away. I do like this fish tank and I am not ready to turn it into a terrarium!
I have seen other reviews now where my experience is not singular....so any potential buyers out there ....be aware....
Another irritating feature is that my magnetic glass cleaner cannot get behind the filter down pipe so that part of the tank requires cleaning by hand!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›