5.0 out of 5 stars Good starter darts
Published 17 months ago by Mr AA Underwood

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken shafts
Used six times, shafts break far too easily - 3 sets of darts, down to 5 fully working! Poor purchase, not a long term one.
Published on 1 Feb 2012 by Disappointed Manchester

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good starter darts, 24 Feb 2013
Mr AA Underwood (Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Core 80% Tungsten Dart (Sports)
For the price these darts are really good. I bought these for my youth group but I'm not adverse to having a throw with these on the quiet. I usually use a reasonably grippy dart made by Target and these darts compare pretty favourably at a third of the price. My Target darts are 23g too but considerably more machined and thus grippier in the hand. These darts have a pretty low level grip but even so the grip and the release of the dart feels pretty natural. This afternoon in the 10 mins in which I played with these darts I hit 3 tons and a 140. That is a very favourable comparison with my own darts. Some reviewers have complained about the shafts supplied. Yes they are awful but when you purchase darts you really only purchase the barrels. To avoid any disappointment if you order these I would order 3 or 4 sets of Target Pro Grip shafts in medium to put on them straight out of the box. These keep the intended balance of the dart and are far easier on your flights than aluminium shafts. To summarise - Good enough for the money -It's often more about regular focused practice than the darts you use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice darts, 9 Jan 2011
Tom Robinson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Core 80% Tungsten Dart (Sports)
I am a complete novice at darts - in fact these are my first set! Overall, for a beginner, I think they are great. However if, like me, you're not at the stage where the darts are always going to go where you want them, then the tips of the plastic shaft where the flights are inserted are prone to snapping off. This has only happened to one out of three darts, and as only one of the four quadrants has broken the dart is still usable. But I'd thoroughly recommend getting these darts and replacing the plastic shaft with aluminium ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars great darts, 27 Jan 2012
Mjwilding "mick w" (west midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Core 80% Tungsten Dart (Sports)
These darts are brilliant value for the money ,
they are realy good quality , also they have got quite
a long shaft for extra comfort and grip.
also as usual very quick delivery from amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken shafts, 1 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great darts hitting doubles and trebles, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Core 80% Tungsten Dart (Sports)
Great darts well balanced. Have county games coming up and regularly hitting check outs. Stuffing everybody at work as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice darts, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Core 80% Tungsten Dart (Sports)
These are nice darts and do improve accuracy. However, it is hard to secure the flights and they keep springing off. Maybe I fix them badly but my wife has same problem. Otherwise good darts to improve beginners accuracy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Core 80% Tungsten Dart (Sports)
I needed a heavier dart and these have fulfilled my requirement very well - if only I could get self-guided ones!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but a little heavy., 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Core 80% Tungsten Dart (Sports)
Bought these so my lad would have some decent darts. I would say that the heaviest (28g?) were not the best choice and I should have gone a little lighter. However, that is probably my fault and I should have experimented a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Core 80% Tungsten Dart (Sports)
Despatched within an hour of ordering and arrived promptly after. Perfect grip and balanced weight. Gives me a straight throw, these are worth buying than some cheaper ones. Only one problem, they don't come with a case so need to grab one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Dart/ Quality price, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Core 80% Tungsten Dart (Sports)
Surprisingly this for the money is an excellent dart. Nice weight and decent quality.

Would expect to have paid twice the price for how the quality feels.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›