Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£0.99

on 26 May 2013
Really wish I could write Chinese, trying but not found a good enough book, but this one is very interesting to read and left me wanting more
on 11 November 2015
It is an excellent and innovative version of a great set of texts. Also, as a blind person, it is very accessible. Thanks
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 April 2015
Excellent. A true gold mine.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 May 2013
I have no personal affinity with the chinese as such but, that doesn't preclude me from wishing to learn all the time. The chinese have so much to bring to the table, so to speak.

Confucius has featured in many jokes when I was at school and I wanted to know more of this great man. i have purchased this ebook with an open mind to find out more.

Would I recommend it - yes.
0Comment3 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 December 2012
Too early to report fully as I have only just started to delve. My son studied Sun Tzu at military staff college and has a copy of his 'The Art of War for Managers, 50 Strategic Rules. It will be interesting to compare. There are some words of guidance which I will be passing on to both my sons.