on 26 August 2013
One of those books that, if I hadn't paid for it, I would probably have stopped reading fairly early on. The overall idea for the plot is good, but the characters are one dimensional and everything is resolved with ease. There is no real plot development, we simply jump from one dramatic moment to another. It seemed to me that the author wanted to finish writing the book as quickly as I wanted to finish reading it!
on 5 November 2014
The end could have been more powerfull. Good writing, entertaining. I was expecting a bit more of factual history, but the way the fiction was managed kept me in the story.
on 15 November 2012
A good read while lazing on the beach in Mexico , did not notice where the time went as this book kept me interested , worth a look
on 12 November 2014
Excellent thriller from an unknown author to me. Left me breathless at times but was well paced and thoroughly enjoyable.
on 30 May 2014
kept me hooked from start to finish.well put together can definitely recommend it . could not put it down .
on 5 March 2014
Unable to put the book down and have read it twice. I hope this is the first of many more
on 5 August 2013
Not a story that kept my attention, it was ok in parts but it never seemed to flow. I'm sure the author has written better stories but I for one will not be seeking them.
on 3 August 2013
Whilst I appreciate it's fiction there were parts of this book that were so unbelievable it was boring. Had I not spent money on it I wouldn't have finished the book.
on 7 April 2013
Nice easy read. Good book for those who like historical fantasy/ ancient legends themes. Not religious drivel like some can become
on 23 April 2015