Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£2.09+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 23 August 2013
I didn't buy these to scare the missis but she didn't half laugh when my glasses steamed up. The metal nose strip works ok-ish but my lovely workshop breath passes under my specs and kind of hampers things. It looks comical but wearers of spectacles may need to put on large goggles as well! They also smell like when you walk into the doctors. Am not sure if that is good or not.
on 2 February 2015
You definitely get a lot for what you pay, but the masks' elastic (that goes around your head) can sometimes snap off (and I have a small head). Good for kids and small headed people, but if you have a normal adult sized head, I suggest you pay a bit more for higher quality masks. Oh, and they're really thin as well. I won't be buying again I'm afraid.
on 28 May 2015
Rubbish thin paper, can not get a job half way, without them getting soaked up with steam, so have to keep changing them over, getting in the way of my completed task, got a wet rag in the end as i ran out before ihad finished thejob, great for a childs play tool set, or at a dressing up party, but not at a dusty job,
on 28 January 2014
I'm sure these masks would be fine if the person using it had a very small head! The mask itself is very small and the strap at the back came apart on one side after wearing it for less than 10 seconds!
on 16 January 2016
Downright dangerous. I have Asthma as lots of people do. This is why I ordered these for craftwork. They arrived on time, but we're very poor quality. Made out of only thin paper & elastic broke. Not the size of my head, as I have a small head. So definitely pay more, worth it.
on 25 June 2015
I bought a pack of these to protect me whilst sanding down furniture. The little metal nose piece came off on EVERY single one within minutes of putting it on my face. They did not protect me whatsoever and I breathed in the dust; evidenced by the content of my nose! I will now be buying alternatives.
on 6 June 2014
I bought tis mask,if trying am to put it on,it breaks into pieces,I would mpt recommend anybody to buy this
on 30 May 2014
Very lightweight, elastic broke while I was putting on. However light n comfortable and effective. Ad buy again, but handle with care.
on 15 January 2014
Most have torn as I was placing them round my head for the first time, or very soon afterwards (no, I don't have an exceptionally large head).
on 23 April 2014
they do what is intended which is to be a dust mask when working with dust . all round happy.