on 1 April 2012
I tried a handbag size of this first and loved it. I don't use daily but decided to buy the full size version. I always wear it when I use my contact lenses. It's fantastic stuff without going under the knife.
on 18 September 2014
This does do what it promises-I watched my puffy eyes flatten out in minutes! Its a glue like substance that contracts as it dries. The downside is that it dries into a shiny film which you cant then cover with makeup. If you touch it or put makeup over it, it is very fragile so breaks up. You can mix it with foundation but it doesn't seem to be so effective-maybe need to experiment more. It also makes your skin crinkly when you smile so you lose wrinkles one way but gain them in another. If not applied well it can look a bit unnatural because the skin will be really tight where the glue is and then normal where there is no glue. Im also not sure how good it actually is for your skin.
On the whole it is worth a try and good for a quick fix if you are waiting for the results of more gradual eye regeneration treatment to kick in.
on 20 July 2013
This Sudden change serum is marvelous. I love it, a tiny drop on my finger is all that is needed. I will never buy any other brand. Three minutes is all it takes, and my eye bags are gone. I feel and look 10 years younger.
on 17 March 2016
I thought I would try this product so bought the trial size. I usually use a similar more expensive serum by Rox and found this just as effective, but for less price. It does what it says but takes a bit of practice to get it right. One favourable aspect is that you can use it with a bit of foundation, which is good. I will now be buying the larger size. I would recommend this product but be prepared for a bit of trial and error to get it right for your particular skin type and size of under eye bags/puffiness. Use SPARINGLY to avoid any chalky residue. If you are a new user, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by its effectiveness.
on 23 January 2015
This was the smallest sample I have ever seen. I have used Eyesentials before, which was brilliant, but thought I would try this cheaper version but it didn't seem to work as well although the sample was so tiny I didn't want to use too much. Using it without make up it did tighten my eyes but mixing it with foundation as it said in the instructions didn't seem to work at all. I'm glad I only bought the sample first because for my children's weddings this year I will go back to Eyesentials.
on 19 October 2013
I'm a MUA and wanted to try this particular product on a recent photo shoot. The results were amazing, myself and the models could see/feel the difference.
on 31 January 2014
Please don't waste you money on this item it's total rubbish , once you put it on it drys to a powdery residue and feels horrible,
on 23 March 2015
Lasts for 10 mins if you wear make up, have tried both foundation and mineral but it simply doesnt work unless you dont wear anything else- dont waste your money x
on 4 January 2012
Thought I try this because of the good reviews I've seen...but it's just like rubbing glue under your eyes, and you rub it all of if your not careful...make you look older than younger...instead of smoothing your skin...it adds more wrinkles.....rather stick with my facial creams...works much better and stays on...
on 5 March 2013
I am 67 years old this year and have tried almost everything I have not been under the knife, last year I spent £3,500.00 on everything but the knife infact I think my eye bags looked even worst then by chance I found this item on amazon and I think it is the best thing since slice bread thank you Amazon.

See one answered question