4.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who umbrella
Published on 8 Feb. 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Note it is VERY small.
Bought this to keep handy. They said It was small... Hells teeth they didn't say it was for gnomes!!! Just noe it is very small.
Published 18 months ago by Highlandrose

4.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who umbrella, 8 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Dr Who 2010 Umbrella (Toy)
I was disappointed when I discovered that the umbrella was not suitable for use by an adult. Maybe it sounds odd that an adult would want an umbrella with Dr Who characters on but if adults watch Dr Who and I have been a Whovarian since the beginning and now could be classified as a Veteran Whovarian so why wouldn't I want an adult size umbrella. All that said the umbrella itself was attractive and well made and appropriate for its purpose. But please could someone produce a adult size umbrella with pictures of all the Doctors and/or the Tardis. I would be first in the queue. Maybe there is one already, if so I haven't found it yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Dr Who 2010 Umbrella (Toy)
Excellent child's umbrella with a good safety mechanism for opening and closing to prevent trapped fingers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Note it is VERY small., 3 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars well made, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Dr Who 2010 Umbrella (Toy)
my grandson wanted an umbrella for some time and I never found one that he liked until I saw this one and he was over the moon with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Dr Who 2010 Umbrella (Toy)
a great dr who fan umbrella. One way to get your kid to use one on the wet school run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who Umbrella, 24 Dec. 2012
L. M. Scott (Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Dr Who 2010 Umbrella (Toy)
If you love Dr Who (who doesn't) this is a fun present and a perfect to keep dry when the rain comes

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Dr Who 2010 Umbrella (Toy)
Worth every penny. Strong and cost effective. Ordered one evening, here the next day. Super fast service? Excellent size for children

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain buy for a Dr Who fan!, 29 Aug. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Dr Who 2010 Umbrella (Toy)
This product was returned in error to the seller due to confusion with the postal service. We contacted the seller who promptly re -sent the item. It is a brilliant product, a gift for my 6 year old daughter who LOVES Dr Who, thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 4 Aug. 2011
steph_bolly (Newcastle Upon Tyne, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Dr Who 2010 Umbrella (Toy)
I bought this is a little present for a friend as part of a birthday present and i was amazed by it. I didnt even know you could get them so I just typed in 'Doctor who umberella' on a chance something would come up and when i saw this I knew to get it. Even my friend hadnt seen on before so was thrilled with it. He uses it all the time and when i saw how cheap it was i didnt think it would be very good as an umberella so bought it more for the Doctor who value but it seems to have lasted so far and where we live it rains alot so it is being used. Good value only problem it is smaller than I imagined but great for children.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it., 27 Jun. 2011
H.W (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Dr Who 2010 Umbrella (Toy)
Nice, sturdy little umbrella perfect for heavy handed four year old boy! Had to rate 3 stars for "fun" and just 1 for educational value as this technically isn't really a toy and doesn't serve either of those purposes - but does what you expect. My only problem now is convincing my son he doesn't need to put his umbrella up during this heatwave!

Trade Mark Collections Dr Who 2010 Umbrella