5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy w/ this purchase
What a great idea - I saw this product while clicking around and I'm glad I did and I would recommend these to anyone who's collars are *slightly* too tight; always annoying to do up that top button w/o that feeling of strangling yourself!
Published on 5 April 2011 by Nestor

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long
Product arrived quickly. The larger extenders fitted my jeans well but they only lasted for a couple of times. The metal loop began to fray or became quite twisted. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Published on 3 Oct. 2010 by Niknaks

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long, 3 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Medipaq® Shirt & Blouse Collar BUTTON EXTENDERS x3 - Keep COOL and feel COMFORTABLE again! (3x Small) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy w/ this purchase, 5 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Collar extenders, 25 Nov. 2011
I bought these collar extenders as I had a shirt taken in on the sides and it left the collar a little to tight. These extenders are easy to use and make wearing a shirt and tie much more comfortable. work very well with a bow tie too. I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder button, 9 Nov. 2010
These buttons are fantastic, I carry one in my purse. When I over eat and the waist band I left home in is now too tight I pop one of these buttons on and all is well!!

Also useful for early pregnancy when waist bands are getting tight and good after the birth when "almost" back into clothes but not quite!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shirt button extender, 2 Jun. 2011
Kathryn Nicholl "Katin" (London) - See all my reviews
My eldest son rarely wears a shirt buttoned up, but he has a thicker than normal neck because he plays wind instruments and sings, so these extenders give him a great deal of ease when he's performing. They have a strong metallic loop and a metal button, and they are the ideal solution when top buttons simply won't fasten and there's no more room to move the shirt's button. The loop goes over the top button and it's the metal button that goes through the buttonhole. We haven't had them long, so no idea how long they'll last, but I'm going to keep a supply to hand!

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful basic item, 8 Mar. 2011
These collar expanders fill a gap you may not have realised you had but if your shirt is too tight they make a huge difference

1.0 out of 5 stars Diet instead, 18 Mar. 2011
Very poor quality indeed and very disappointed. I should be grateful that at least I was encouraged to go on a diet and exercise more!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 21 April 2014
Waste of time and not able to extend any waistband. As soon as I tried the first one out of the packet, it snapped before I had even got it around the button. Packaging was dreadful, just bunged in an envelope with no invoice, no thought.
I'm often torn when it comes to reading product reviews, as I know what I want and am usually fairly realistic about my expectations and not all that concerned about what others say, I ought have been in this case.
Seriously, don't bother.

2.0 out of 5 stars Your shirts will never look good if they don't fit you., 18 April 2014
G. Bygrave (London, England) - See all my reviews
Wouldn't waste your time. These look crap unless they're hidden by a tie and if you're going to wear a tie, what's the point in using these? The tie will keep your collar together. If your shirt collar is too tight, there's nothing else for it than to buy another shirt. If you can't do your top button up, your shirt will pucker and fold either side of your tie and look scruffy.

5.0 out of 5 stars delivery, 13 May 2012
Excellent delivery.Just what I had been looking for will now be able to wear quite a few shirts that have been taking up wardrobe space.