5.0 out of 5 stars thank you
i love the cards so when my daughter open the card she will love them as she loves princess things
Published 10 months ago by Laura

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description
3D Christmas cards (plural). You get one. It is a good card and I believe the only reason it does not offer you the choice of which card you want is because that would then confirm you get one and not more than one. It actually says in the product description 'Cinderella' and I got Snow White. Product is good, description is, I believe, purposely misleading.
Published 10 months ago by PC

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess 3D Christmas Cards
Good product, but, it does say cards - plural!!! I believed I was getting a pack of 4 cards, but instead ended up with one! If I was only getting one, the seller needs to make that clear and also give me the opportunity to choose which card I want.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, 4 Dec 2013