on 29 May 2016
Too big for my son's galt marble run and just upset him when they get stuck! Colours not very nice either.
on 10 May 2013
These marbles are quite poor quality, but then the price is very low. The glass is probably recycled so it has bubbles and an overall green cast, which somewhat distracts from the colourful centres. The biggest problem is that many of the marbles are far from spherical, especially the large marble. The bag that was supplied to me only had 49 marbles!
on 11 November 2012
My grandsons asked for some marbles recently and I thought it would be easy to find them in the local shops. Wrong! I don't know whether they are seen as an old-fashioned toy or if Health and Safety issues have worried modern parents, but not a single shop in my town stocks them. I was very pleased to find them so easily available online and these packs are excellent value. My only minor criticism would be that the mesh bags are very flimsy and prone to spill the marbles all over the floor!

Marbles are a fun toy and can be endlessly sorted, counted, rolled etc as well as combined with other toys - plenty of play value!
on 24 May 2016
Only one color received slightly disappointing but do their job.
on 11 May 2013
I bought them for the rubbish marble run only to find they cannot be used in it. What more can I say .
on 16 September 2011
I was glad that I order these, it was like going back to my childhood. These were gifts for my young grandchildren. They were all in perfect condition and we have had many hours of fun playing with them.
on 1 May 2014
These were ok, just bog standard marbles so nothing special to look at, but good for marble runs. Some arrived with a few chips out of the glass so be careful if you are giving them to smaller children.
on 3 May 2014
The marbles are of a good quality and fitted perfectly into our Galt marble run. There was one very large marble that was fun too.
The marbles arrived all nicely packaged and much sooner than expected.
on 19 June 2016
Lovely toy. Arrived very quickly
on 2 April 2012
JUST GOT THEM GOOD QUALITY ONLY 4 WERE DAMAGED, BUT THEN COUNTED THEM ALL AND ONLY HAD 50. SO NO SPARES WERE GIVE LIKE IT SAID IN THE DESCRIPTION. OTHER WHYS GOOD.