5.0 out of 5 stars The bat and I have become one , I ...am the Batman!
Published 11 months ago by Withnail McDandy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Kids not adults
Bought this bat to sit in my room

Its very light weight , I would say for Baseball or rounders it would be ideal for a child , but not for a full size adult.
And if your from the UK , It's not the heaviest so maybe better looking for a better weapon of choice haha.
Published 11 months ago by JP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The bat and I have become one , I ...am the Batman!, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat (Sports)
Whack! Whack! Whack! What can I say about this 60cm Aluminium bat? If you're after some home security then look no further. There are 2 things I hold dear in this world ,my family & justice. When I first held my new home security system it fit like a glove ,destined to serve righteousness. I could feel its icy ,cold power flowing through my veins .I waited in earnest for a burglar to strike, even leaving the doors open, alas my patience was not rewarded. Determined to put my new powers to the test I took to the streets. Since then I have single-handedly obliterated dozens of fences & plantpots ,shattered countless windscreens and ruined an immeasurable number of parties. Got me an old punching bag out back I can lay into ,keep me focussed. Till then I wait on my couch ,dressed only in my underwear, bat in hand, unemployed, unloved ,waiting. This city needs a hero ... a symbol. The bat and I have become one , I ...am the Batman!

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope for their sake, I never have to use it., 1 Feb 2013
Will McCool (Merseyside, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat (Sports)
Fits in nicely with the nine pound sledgehammer handle I keep under the bed. Bought to replace an old wooden bat of a similar size. Just the right length for wildly swinging around on landings or staircases, even kitchen doorways. This weapo... sports accessory was bought with burglars, intruders, general aggressors in mind, when moving into a rented house in a not so well-to-do area with my pregnant partner. Also could come in handy if/when the zombie apocalypse unfolds. Sometimes, when I sit up late playing video games, I'll prop the bat up on the chair next to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat (Sports)
After a few associates of mine let me know about a certain delicate situation I knew I had to pick one of these up. Few dents after a lot of usage, and easy to clean off various liquids. Impact makes quite a satisfying sound. Recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Kids not adults, 22 Nov 2013
Bought this bat to sit in my room

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, solid, and good value for the apocalypse, 6 Aug 2012
southcoastreviewer (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat (Sports)
I got this bat to use for softball practice (one of three billion different hobbies I don't expend enough time on).

However, I am also pretty sure that one day the zombie apocalypse will happen, so it's handy to have in the hallway at any rate. It's nice and easy to swing, and being aluminium I'm sure it will clean off easily when required. Doesn't dent easily. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Baseball Bat, 12 Feb 2012
R. BRAMBLE (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat (Sports)
Well, it hasn't been used in anger but it looks good for the job. If I were to use it for baseball that is.

Next door neighbours have a monster uncontrollable dog. I've bought this for it and I hope it is to hand the next time it is in my garden and snarling rabidly at me again.

Oh, and I'm sure I'll get to use it in the park in the summer to play some baseball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Aug 2012
This review is from: Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat (Sports)
It's light weight, kinda small and the grip is great. I've not used it for anything, but I'm sure it'll smash a few skulls in if someone tried to rob my house

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tool for the job, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat (Sports)
I actually tried playing some baseball with this one. Useless. Way too light and short.

Keeping it next to my bed just in case someone unfortunate decides to break into my home while I'm there. Upper hand from stairs and this tool and he's not going to have a chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars baseball bat, 12 May 2012
This review is from: Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat (Sports)
bought this item for my brother as a gift, he was very pleased with the product, i personally do not know much about baseball bats so not sure if it is good. however it made him very happy and it arrived very quick, no concerns

2.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you look at the size, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rucanor Aluminium Baseball Bat (Sports)
I bought this and was surprised that it was so small - I didn't look at the size as it was in the category with other full sized bats (it also didn't say child's bat in the title). Anyway, it'll do the job fine enough.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›