5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.
Delivery was excellent, came the next few days after ordering. When i did receive this product it came in its exact own packaging and delivery packaging in perfect condition. No scratches or dents or rips anywhere at all. I did open the box to see if the inside and the (model) was alright and everything was fine.
The model itself was quite small as expected but so so...
Published 17 months ago by Amber May

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great.
A nice product but very cheaply made for how much it cost. Bit disappointing really. So three stars no more.
Published 11 months ago by DS Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: POP! Vinyl Batman Heroes Figure (Toy)
The model itself was quite small as expected but so so cute. This was a present for my boyfriend, and he loved it. I am wanting to get the khaleesi one for myself soon.
Excellent service :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item but received very damaged from Pranksterhouse Ltd, 21 July 2013
This review is from: POP! Vinyl Batman Heroes Figure (Toy)
I received this item within 2 days of ordering which was wonderful. However it was packaged in a Jiffy bag by Pranksterhouse Ltd, and as a result I received a very squashed item. I think the majority of people buy these as a collector and keep them in the boxes (or keep the boxes for later use) as they are such funky designs. So to receive my batman in a box that was squashed beyond repair was upsetting, especially as I had ordered this as a gift for someone. Batman himself is a wonderful design and as with all Funko Pop figures, it doesn't disappoint as a product. I just want to make buyers aware that ordering anything through Pranksterhouse Ltd is risky if you are wanting to keep the box. Great item though. Knocked a star off my rating for the disappointment, however the figure deserves a 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a perfect little present for xmas or birthdays, 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: POP! Vinyl Batman Heroes Figure (Toy)
This is a perfect little present for xmas or birthdays. My brother is batman mad so i decided to get him this to go with his xmas presents and its great. Lovely little item that is very cute. Collectable too as my brother has now decided that he wants the full batman set. Would highly recommend this. Great in the box or out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: POP! Vinyl Batman Heroes Figure (Toy)
I bought this for my son as he had seen them and he likes collectibles. These are not toys but well made and look very good on his shelf- he asked for a couple more for Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. ..., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: POP! Vinyl Batman Heroes Figure (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. He loves it and I'm considering getting him a Joker, Robin and Harley to go with.
Shipping was fast and the box isn't damaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Figurine Batman, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: POP! Vinyl Batman Heroes Figure (Toy)
The Figurine Batman was little smaller than I had envisioned but was in good condition and in appropriate packaging. We were happy with the item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 15 July 2014
This review is from: POP! Vinyl Batman Heroes Figure (Toy)
Not a bad pop vinyl. It's Batman, that's it really. If you like Batman and pop vinyls, this might be for you. It's quite nice really.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: POP! Vinyl Batman Heroes Figure (Toy)
a funny present for my husbands birthday. These little guy are very cute and i imagine collecting them might get a bit addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any Batman fan, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: POP! Vinyl Batman Heroes Figure (Toy)
This is a very good item. I am a huge fan of POP! and they never fail to impress. Item was sent fast and packaged very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars adorable, 23 April 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: POP! Vinyl Batman Heroes Figure (Toy)
This little batman looks great on my bookshelf. i just had to own one when i saw it. even got the robin to go with it.

POP! Vinyl Batman Heroes Figure