5.0 out of 5 stars Review
I love jbl and this speaker dock does not disappoint. Like all other jbl products, the system packs a punch that you just wouldn't believe for it's size - great sound quality and even better looking, this is one for any living or bedroom
Published on 26 Aug 2011 by Elliot as

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sound but.....
The sound is fab and it looks great! Please note that the ipod 7 is not compatible with this gadget. My ipod nano is compatible but not all of the buttons on the remote control work when using the ipod nano which is most annoying! Had I realised this before I destroyed the packaging I would have returned it.
Published 12 months ago by MRS J SAUNDERS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 26 Aug 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Banging box, 8 Nov 2011
great speakers that do exactly what is said of them and amazingly compact for such a great quality of sound. great sound quality, stylish, easy to use and my favorite part.... PORTABLE needing only 4 AAA batteries and render awesome sound! making all your road trips, picnics in the parks and simple chilling time all the more enjoyable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good dock, 19 Jun 2012
This review is from: JBL On Stage Micro III Portable Speaker Dock with UK/EU Mains Adapter Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod Touch 4th Gen and iPod Nano 6th Gen - Black (Electronics)
I bought this for the bedroom, but it is good enough that we use it outside on sunny days, plugs in while inside and uses batteries when outside. Good value at this price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable sound system, 7 Nov 2012
It does the job just what I needed what it said on the tin I would by it again and again

4.0 out of 5 stars little big sound, 17 Jun 2012
The first one i recieved the speaker was faulty, but Amazon where very quick replaceing it and now we are very pleased with this very portable little player. The sound on this is really good from the bass to the top a very clean sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars JBL micro 3, 13 Nov 2011
I'm really pleased with this product. Small enough to travel, and good looking enough to use every day. We use it as a dock for any one of the family's ipods. My daughter has an ipod touch, while the adults have iphone 3s. We can share our music in the lounge or bedroom, over a meal, or move it to the kitchen while we cook. Stylish, neat and surprisingly good sound. I was looking at the bigger speaker docks, because I like the rounded sound of the lower notes, but this product compared really well with the bigger speakers. Not tinny, or small sounding, I am really happy, and its a bonus that I can take it on holiday too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up! Mostly., 13 July 2012
I was looking for another JBL Dock to replace my old one (about 5 years old now), as it kicked out a brilliant sound for such a small package.

This one is no different. Fantastic audio for my needs, just light audio at night, and can really blast out the music when being used outside or for music at a get together in the kitchen or living area.

I do have one small qualm with it though. I tend to fall asleep with music in the background. It just helps me drift off. This is fitted with an LED light underneath a piece of perspex that surrounds the area where you would place the iPhone/iPod. In the day this isn't a problem. However, if, like me, you are sensitive to light when you sleep, this can be very uncomfortable. The small LED is deceptively powerful and can easily prevent you from sleeping if you are easily woken by lights. When the dock is not in use, the LED switches itself off and will only come back on when in use.

Apart from that little niggle, you really can't beat it for that price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable Speaker, 12 April 2014
Really pleased with this item. Took it on holiday and was really light as it fitted in cabin luggage. Sounds good too

5.0 out of 5 stars JBL Just Bloody Loud!, 3 Feb 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Super sound from a small footprint and surprisingly deep base.

Get about 3hrs on a battery run and the LED under the clear phone holder (which you can't turn off) goes orange to warn you of low batteries.

All in all a great package and worth the £45 I paid for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Feb 2014
Not been disappointed with this purchase at all. It's size was ideal for me when travelling and offers both mains and battery options.

I'm used to Bose but it comes at a price, so if your looking for a reasonable quality of sound you can't go wrong with this JBL model.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›