5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaner than clean teeth
Published on 17 May 2011 by alblueeye

2.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaning - expensive brush heads
I used to have a problem with overscrubbing with a manual toothbrush. Sonicare gets my teeth, and between my teeth, much cleaner without wear on my gums. However the cost of the brush heads is a joke. Even with the Amazon discount they come out at over four pounds each, when they must only cost pennies to make.
Published on 16 Feb 2012 by Dave D

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaner than clean teeth, 17 May 2011
This review is from: Philips Sonicare HX6013/16 ProResults Standard Toothbrush Heads 3-Pack (Personal Care)
My dentist recommended that I purchase a Philips Sonicare toothbrush last year. You can see the difference this has made to my teeth and gums and my dentist was very impressed with the results at my last dental checkup. As you receive only one toothbrush head with the toothbrush I needed to order a replacement. Buying the 3-pack is a really good deal. You can set up an automatic reorder which is delivered to your door every 6 months if you wish without having to reorder. The price is obviously cheaper by doing this. The brush heads need replacing approximately every 3 months, but if you are like me and can't remember when you last changed it, the dark blue bristles at the top of the head turn white. I would definately recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Price Rise, 26 Aug 2013
I have always been very happy with these brush heads. However, I am amazed at the price change from £11.17 in May of this year to £17.80 for the next delivery. I have cancelled the delivery and will have to think carefully about the future. Almost £6 a brush head? Come off it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaning - expensive brush heads, 16 Feb 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars BRUSH REPLACEMENT FREQUENCY & delivery charge, 12 Mar 2012
Recommendation is to replace brush heads every 3 months. I do not believe anyone will get 3 months use from any (manual)brush or (electric) brush head, I NEVER have.
The "reminder" bristles on my first set went white (indicating change) after ONE week. Of course I ignored this and continue to use these brush heads whilst monitoring their condition.
Having said that, the Sonicare is a wonderful toothcare gizmo and I give it 10 out of 10. Brusheads though are very expensive and it remains to be seen how economical they are as I'm still on my first set. Recommend buying your spares from Amazon as Philips' prices are astronomical - in the region of £20 for two brushes!

Just ordered replacements but went for super saver as first class was £5.01. Probably due to the excessive packaging employed by Philips! Tiny brushes in a very big box with lots of plastic packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars toothbrush, 25 April 2011
K. Rowley (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
Replaced a previous electric ultrsonic brush by another manufacturer. Works VERY well and battery life far better than any previous brush.I'm totally satisfied and am sure that you will be to.
The amazon automatic brush head replacement will save money, but so far the brush head is lasting better than previous makes.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 4 Dec 2011
I used two of the heads and both of them have come apart when taking the head off the base, the packaging was intact and ok so i'm not sure if theese are seconds. I will not be buying anymore from here .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Brushes Shame about the price hike!, 6 Feb 2014
Amazon Customer "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Look if you have the Philips Sonicare, you need these brushes, and I might add they are pretty good and leave you feeling you have really cleaned your teeth and hence my rating. However, the price of brush heads have gone way up. There is no reason for this apart for pure greed.Leaves me thinking well I may need to soon swop brands to bring down the overall cost, yes I will loose money as I will have needless base unit - but hey these brushes are leaving a hole my pocket and wanted to stop cavities.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok and does the job ish......, 28 Aug 2012
This product is good but the heads do not fit on properly. sometimes when i use it, the head does come off time to time which makes me think....is this product genuine or just a cheap copy??? but it semi works and for the price not really bothered.

2.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush, 11 Aug 2012
A. Molloy "TonyM" (uk) - See all my reviews
Ordered 10/7/2012 arrived 13/8/12 bit of a wait, All else seems in order an ok and ready to go it is here

4.0 out of 5 stars They do fit the HX6972/10 with UV sanitiser..., 14 May 2012
...but you have to push / pull the toothbrush head relatively firmly to attach / detach it from the hand unit. The reason I have stressed this model is because I was struggling to find heads which explicitly said they would fit the toothbrush from the "HX6972/10 with UV sanitiser" package, so hopefully this will help any other people with that set.