on 26 September 2012
Fantastic Value, great comfort, amazing value, well made the shoes have the Adidas Inner they are fantastic. would like some more in different colours.
on 26 November 2012
These driving shoes are very comfortable, fit well and are made so as to be most sensitive on the pedals which allows great driving pleasure.
on 5 January 2016
Good, comfortable, looking smart. They were a Christmas presents for my husband. The only criticism is when first time put them they were rather tight, and my husband couldn't fit them unless he used a shoe horn. But after wearing them for a few days they start to loosen up. He says he still has to use his finger to help to put them on, can't just slip his feet in easily.
on 22 July 2012
This is a great shoe, its suposed to be a mans loafer, but i couldnt find a red comfy loafer for women so i was looking through Amazons choices of shoes, which is huge, and came accross this. It is a lovely colour and great quality, and does not seem to masculine so happy dys a great red shoe.
on 1 November 2011
Do not touch these shoes with a barge pole After one week both shoes were holed on the toes This is a disgrace for shoes that were not cheap
on 30 September 2012
I love this shoe and I get a lot of compliments on it. The delivery was really good,all i can say is it came in perfect. Well packaged and it fit me properly
on 10 April 2011
I ordered this shoe and it arrived on time. It was extremely comfortable and absolutely good value for money. I intend to order some more.
on 4 August 2014
I love these type of shoes as they can bridge the casual smart with equal quality. These have a nice cushioned insole and a good well designed rubber sole so you don't feel every edge of the paving through your feet. Nice and comfortable I wear them to work and I wear them on the beach in my shorts.
on 8 August 2011
These moccasins are extremely comfortable and pretty smart too. They arrived extremely quickly and I'm delighted with the product and the service.
on 14 November 2014
Little wide on the fitting - but a cracking buy!!!