Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

on 3 May 2013
When I bought my Nikon D90 I had the idea that with an 18 - 200 mm zoom lens I would not need to change lenses. That was the plan but I now have 5 lenses for this camera and so quite a lot of time changing lenses "in the field". The easiest way to do this is to put the camera on the nearest flat surface with the lens pointing upwards; this makes for a quick lens change with minimum risk of dropping an (expensive) lens but incurs a high risk of scratching either the monitor screen or its protector, particularly if the flat surface is a concrete wall or the ground on which I'm standing. I got a screen protector with the camera but it was geting very battered so I bought two of these screen protectors. As far as I can tell they are genuine Nikon parts rather than aftermarket items, one is now on the camera, the second is a spare, the original has been discarded and the screen is protected.
on 10 July 2012
This screen cover also fits my D7000 although the Nikon part for this camera has a different number. The only comment I would make is that this cover is intended for transportation only [as per the Nikon manual] and should really be removed when taking photos because the screen is somewhat opaque in bright sunlight. But if your the sort of person that chucks the camera in a bag to rub against other items this cover is a must.
on 14 September 2011
Not much to say it is a clip on cover for my D90, lost my original on Holiday last week Ordered Monday Afternoon arrived Wednesday via Postman, That is service for you, well packed, you need a cover for your viewer, to me it is essential not a extra, it will take accidental knocks which could save you Hundreds of £'s + any scratches that could occur.
on 8 April 2013
Too clunky for me, I have enough going on with a grip, heavy lens and strap, it all gets a bit much when you have things like this. I am sure storing with something like this is fine. it isnt the clearest screen either.
on 23 September 2010
I broke the monitor that arrived with the camera, and this is one of those little things that will save your camera!
on 14 August 2011
great product. It's exactly the same as the cover which comes with the d90 so if you need a spare or a replacement don't hesitate to buy
on 16 May 2014
I lost the original one and was concerned the screen would end up scrathed or wrecked without it, so this was the perfect replacement. Quick delivery, and did 'what it said on the tin', so no surprises.
on 20 January 2011
This product was just what i wanted, so i purchased two. They where sent very quickly so i would use this dealer again, Brilliant
on 7 July 2011
I bought this to protect the screen of my Nikon D3100, it is great and does exactly that! it clips on and it a good solid plastic to protect the screem from scratches and bumps. It came on time and in perfect condition..... it really is worth buying for your camera!
on 1 June 2011
Thankyou for a quick reliabbe safe transaction extreamly happy at the price as well.Will definatly use you again and again