5.0 out of 5 stars Mexico trip
Before buying I checked previous reviews.I've had absolutely no problems,works with all my electronics,laptop,mobile phone and toothbrush,if you're heading to America or Mexico this is the adapter for you!
Published 17 months ago by Peter Shepherd

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I ordered
The item came with one each of the American plug and a European one not as advertised which was x2 USA plugs
Published 10 months ago by Claire Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Mexico trip, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: Tip.Tech: 2 x UK TO US Travel Plug Socket Adapter For use in the following countries: USA Australia New Zealand Parts of Central and South America Caribbean Far East Canada Mexico Japan (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for the job, 17 Jun 2012
What can I say - they do exactly what it says on the tin! Bought these for my recent holiday to Florida and worked just fine. Arrived quickley and only ordered the week I was going away. Great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars UK to US/Australia adaptors, 9 April 2012
Adaptors are good quality - definitely the best value for money we found after shopping around. Delivery was quick and the adaptors were packaged so that they'd fit through our postbox. We bought them for a trip to Australia, but they'll also be useful if we ever go to the US. The pins rotate to either position. 5/5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 25 April 2013
It does the job and they are very portable.

Overall good quality, and cheap price. Highly recommended if you're going to Japan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, 3 May 2013
i picked a set of these up because I'm going to Australia for 3 weeks to visit family. The plugs seem well-made, and perfect for what I need them for. The pins are very easy to switch into the diagonal position, and just as easy to switch back. Glad I picked these up.

4.0 out of 5 stars teavel plug, 16 Nov 2013
These adapters are a MUST HAV if you are visiting the USA or as I did Canada, I always take my small travel kettle to all varous countries I go to. but without this very small adapter, I would be lost. (Please note. if you do as i do and take a kettle, the voltage is 110 volts, so it does take a little longer to boil)

5.0 out of 5 stars This travel socket needs a good plug, 5 Aug 2012
Ordered these travel plug socket adapters for my holiday to Aruba in the Carribean. They came quickly and worked without a problem. I was very impressed with the way the pins swivel to allow it to be used in Australia and New Zealand. I'm sure they will be invaluble to me for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 22 Jan 2014
Bought this to take on holiday to the West Indies and it was invaluable - so much so I left it there for other visitors to take advantage of. It's the kind of 'little thing' lots of people completely forget to take with them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor build quality = short lifespan, 18 Sep 2013
I bought these adapters for a holiday to Mexico in August. I needed 1 charger to ensure my iPhone and camera would be usable throughout the trip. I had only used one charger 3 or 4 times when it broke (the Earth cover didn't release fully and locked, making it impossible to put another plug in). Fortunately I had a second adapter to use, however after 3/4 uses this also became faulty. Luckily I was able to put my phone charger back in the second adapter and left it there. If you only want to use these adapters once or twice and are able to leave the UK plug in situ, then by all means buy them, they work fine to convert UK plugs to US points. However, if you are going to be using several different UK plugs (e.g. phone, tablet, camera, etc.), I would recommend buying something with better build quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I ordered, 16 Sep 2013