5.0 out of 5 stars batteries
Really good price on this item. A prompt delivery and packaged well. I will definately reorder with this seller.
Published on 17 Jan 2011 by ray

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Only worked for couple of days
Published 5 months ago by Honey

5.0 out of 5 stars batteries, 17 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 13 Dec 2012
Good price for an Alkaline battery. Don't be fooled by the name Duracell as when you get your hands on equivalent competitor datasheets you will see that there is no difference in performance for most of them. Would recommend based on price and value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaviest duty batteries on the market!, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Duracell PROCELL - Battery C Alkaline 7800 mAh (Pack of 10) (Accessory)
These are the 'commercial version' of the best quality Duracell batteries. Apparently, because retail blister packs add substantially to the retail cost these Procell batteries, otherwise identical, can be sold at a lower price. They are normally found as manufacturer's original equipment, in my case supplied with a £3,000 inset gas fire. You can tell their quality because they actually weigh nearly twice as much as many other similar size batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell PROCELL - Battery C Alkaline 7800 mAh (Pack of 10), 4 Oct 2014
They're batteries, they are just as described, excellent value and the boxes stack nicely on top of each other.
The Procell batteries are much better than the ordinary version, I have not actually tested them to see how long they last in any given appliance but they seem to last forever which can only be good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell Procell C Alkaline Battery 10 pack, 28 Sep 2013
K. Mackenzie "babb31" (Essex) - See all my reviews
Good value for a good product. I shall certainly buy again when I need similar batteries. I am very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and good product, 3 Dec 2013
It does what it says on the packet, so what more is there to add. I am a happy bunny.

5.0 out of 5 stars My brand of choice, 21 Dec 2014
I cannot comment on the life of these batteries as I cannot administer any form of methodical measurement regarding use of items being powered and frequency of battery changes so it would be purely guesswork. That said - the ones I use seem to last well.

Why do I rate them highly? They all work when inserted (no duff ones), they're easy to store and access in this format (no fiddly blister packs that are difficult to open) and great value delivered quickly.

Batteries in our house are not particularly well managed by 'other family members' so any discarded ones I come across are saved in a tub near my computer where the final drops of power are sucked out of them by my cordless mouse (I get a couple of weeks or so of decent use) before going to recycling.

I am thwarted in my attempts to manage any form of rechargeable battery regime (accept for me personally as a tradesman) so these provide an acceptable compromise.

Please note I have used the same review for all my purchases of different size/rating Procell batteries as they are my battery of choice and the same principles apply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 3 Oct 2013
Excellent product, great price, fast delivery. I would use again and recommend to friends. Does the same job as more expensive batteries at a fraction of the cost

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than your average battery, 23 Aug 2013
I purchased 2 boxes of these to power my radio / cd / aux player (takes 6 batteries) for 3 days of a festival.
The radio was on about 5 - 6 hours per day and I did not have to change the batteries once!

Better than expected, I will be purchasing again when the batch i have got finally runs out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent batteries, 15 Sep 2014
Ed.F "edz314" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
good value, good quality batteries. Excellent packaging and delivery. I know C cells aren't used that often any more but when you do need them, like for example for some of the NERF guns littered around this house, you need the best. High quality power, good resilience and life span and no leaks. Good stuff.