5.0 out of 5 stars Heaviest duty batteries on the market!
Published 8 months ago by Robert

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Only worked for couple of days
Published 8 months ago by Honey

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaviest duty batteries on the market!, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Duracell PROCELL - Battery C Alkaline 7800 mAh (Pack of 10) (Accessory)
These are the 'commercial version' of the best quality Duracell batteries. Apparently, because retail blister packs add substantially to the retail cost these Procell batteries, otherwise identical, can be sold at a lower price. They are normally found as manufacturer's original equipment, in my case supplied with a £3,000 inset gas fire. You can tell their quality because they actually weigh nearly twice as much as many other similar size batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 13 Dec. 2012
Good price for an Alkaline battery. Don't be fooled by the name Duracell as when you get your hands on equivalent competitor datasheets you will see that there is no difference in performance for most of them. Would recommend based on price and value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars batteries, 17 Jan. 2011
Really good price on this item. A prompt delivery and packaged well. I will definately reorder with this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell PROCELL - Battery C Alkaline 7800 mAh (Pack of 10), 4 Oct. 2014
They're batteries, they are just as described, excellent value and the boxes stack nicely on top of each other.
The Procell batteries are much better than the ordinary version, I have not actually tested them to see how long they last in any given appliance but they seem to last forever which can only be good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell Procell C Alkaline Battery 10 pack, 28 Sept. 2013
K. Mackenzie "babb31" (Essex) - See all my reviews
Good value for a good product. I shall certainly buy again when I need similar batteries. I am very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and good product, 3 Dec. 2013
It does what it says on the packet, so what more is there to add. I am a happy bunny.

5.0 out of 5 stars My brand of choice, 21 Dec. 2014
I cannot comment on the life of these batteries as I cannot administer any form of methodical measurement regarding use of items being powered and frequency of battery changes so it would be purely guesswork. That said - the ones I use seem to last well.

Why do I rate them highly? They all work when inserted (no duff ones), they're easy to store and access in this format (no fiddly blister packs that are difficult to open) and great value delivered quickly.

Batteries in our house are not particularly well managed by 'other family members' so any discarded ones I come across are saved in a tub near my computer where the final drops of power are sucked out of them by my cordless mouse (I get a couple of weeks or so of decent use) before going to recycling.

I am thwarted in my attempts to manage any form of rechargeable battery regime (accept for me personally as a tradesman) so these provide an acceptable compromise.

Please note I have used the same review for all my purchases of different size/rating Procell batteries as they are my battery of choice and the same principles apply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than your average battery, 23 Aug. 2013
I purchased 2 boxes of these to power my radio / cd / aux player (takes 6 batteries) for 3 days of a festival.
The radio was on about 5 - 6 hours per day and I did not have to change the batteries once!

Better than expected, I will be purchasing again when the batch i have got finally runs out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Jan. 2015
These batteries are as good or even better than what you can buy in the high street. I don't know whats with the name and branding but I conducted a really simple experiment. I put in two of these procell batteries in some simple xmas lights. You know the type, about 15 lights in all. All LED. I left them running for 24 hours a day. With the procells I got just over a month before the lights totally went off. With the duracell batteries you buy in the shops I got just under a month. Now I am not saying that this is conclusive evidence and before I get sued by anyone I agree there are many other factors involved etc. etc. However for me this was enough to get me to just stock up on these whenever I am in need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 3 Oct. 2013
Excellent product, great price, fast delivery. I would use again and recommend to friends. Does the same job as more expensive batteries at a fraction of the cost