Size: 90 ML|Change

on 31 January 2016
I was wary when I purchased this as it seemed too cheap to be real etc.. it was however sold by Amazon themselves so I thought I would take the risk.. A risk which paid as I am delighted with this perfume.
It came in a lovely presentable black box. It also came with a clip around the spray nozzle as you can see in the pictures. The spray nozzle seemed a little dodgey at first but once I had adjusted it it has been fine since.

The actual smell of the perfume is quite strong but a good strong. It has a very unique smell which makes people always ask me what I am wearing. I cannot say it is similar to any other perfumes which I have and I have close to 30 different popular bottles.

Overall a lovely bottle of perfume for all occasions I tend to wear it in the evenings or when going out etc.
I hope my review will help you make your purchase and I hope you can give me a thumbs up :)
on 13 September 2011
A very pleasing scent for any man and the packaging is great too. My boyfriend was impressed with the style of the bottle and really liked the scent too, a great gift!
on 26 September 2013
i brought this for my boyfriend last year and he still hasn't used it up! he does use it every day. Great gift idea and exactly as described.
on 27 December 2015
Bought as a Christmas present. Smells absolutely gorgeous. Bottle design is sexy looking however it is a small bottle.
on 15 April 2016
Love the shape of the bottle , nice fragrance
on 12 June 2016
Got it cheap from here and the real deal as I've owned this one before and can smell a fake
on 29 December 2014
Nice smell. Happy with this product
on 31 March 2016
Been using this for years. I was worried the bigger bottle may have somehow been fake/diluted, but it's absolutely the real thing, and a bargain for the price considering it's 90ml (my local supermarket had the 50ml bottle for about 150% of the price here).
on 12 August 2015
Smells amazing, great value.
on 28 May 2016
Very good will buy again