Flavour: Fruit Punch|Size: 3 x 270 g|Change

on 16 November 2014
I love this product, it's meant to be taken on an empty stomach and for my weight loss it works. im on a supply\demand diet so when i'm not doing much (playing games or doing coursework) I take 2 scoops and it gives me the aminos my brain needs to focus but no empty calories to gain weight. if i am doing exercise I take this as a pick me up when i feel down (on gym days i eat normal food in normal amounts)

can also be used as a preworkout and I would recomend it, if like me the usual Beta-alanine types of pre-workouts do nothing.
on 2 January 2014
Hi.If anyone is thinking about a good source of energy before workout this is it.No sugar, no aspartame good taste and works perfect.Regards.
on 26 January 2015
I bought this during the black friday sales a couple months back and have waited until now to give a review. This product tastes and mixes great and also has many uses other than that of a intra or pre workout. In fact I have never used this product for either of those things, for that I have another supplement. No this product has probably been one of the best investments in the progression of my scholarly studies, I'm sat here at 4 in the morning writing as essay due tomorrow on the intricacies of adverse possession in property law.

I'm not gonna be coy here when I say that this product has probably saved my degree on several occasions in the last week or two. The level of concentration that it gives use is fantastic for getting down with work and a standard two scoop serving when you're feeling a little lethargic has helped me battle through all nighters in the library with few jitters and only a minor adverse effect on the digestive system. .

For a mere 20pound this is a bargain and if you're a student or someone who works nights this is a fantastic product toothache amongst your fitness arsenal with the added bonus of making sure you don't lose those gainz whilst studying!
on 8 July 2014
The orange flavour is better than most, however the day-glo orange food colouring will dye your tongue and lips orange (the manufacturers may wish to reconsider this, given this tends to be used by people who do sports and want to eat healthily!)
on 11 January 2015
I haven't tried the another flavours but this one is so nice I always get it if you like sour things and some real kick to a drink get this one it's got so much flavour to it and is so nice!!!
on 9 May 2015
I have used this product for months now but this one was making me feel sick, I thought maybe it was due to the change in flavour as I have not had orange before. But I believe it's a dodgy batch or the ingredients have changed because a few work colleagues have also experienced feeling sick. Not buying it anymore
on 17 April 2013
I wanted a preworkout to give me energy for gym workout and cardio that wasnt as insane as jack3d or craze and that I could take as an everyday pick me up. I'd also read about the benefits of taking amino's for fitness so this powder seemed to fit the bill. First off i took 4 scoops half an hour before my workout on an empty stomach, 15 mins later i could feel the beta alanine buzz, i had a pleasant buzz giving me that extra energy for weighted circuits followed by some short cardio. I didn't feel any crash like some other products even though the buzz was short. I've since drank amino energy in a smaller dose before a night out, enjoying this product as a great alternative to coffee. The only negative is how quickly I have gone through the tub, if you plan to take it as a preworkout then at 5-6 scoops at a time, it will be gone pretty quick. But as a break from concentrated preworkouts this is a great product.
on 6 March 2016
I've previously used ON Amino Energy in this flavour- have to say the recipes definitely changed this time around (most likely recently), doesn't mix into water as well as before and tastes a little more bitter. However, it does the job and gives me the energy boost I need before my workout otherwise I feel quite groggy and less alert without it. I'd suggest taking it on an empty stomach as mine is quite sensitive when taking this after eating. Also, taking it a little while before the workout helps as it doesn't hit your system immediately. However, this can vary from person to person as everyone is different so take it how it suits you and enjoy! :)
on 30 May 2014
i bought this product for two reasons
1)it was recommended by the man himself Steve Cook
2)i felt that i often got to the gym and didn't feel like lifting as i didn't have the energy

i ordered the product on a friday so i wasn't expecting it before monday and it promptly arrived on the tuesday. So the delivery time wasn't that bad at all and i was very happy as sometimes when i order supplements they take weeks to arrive but not with this which was a welcome change.
it arrived just before i was planning to go to the gym and that gave me the perfect opportunity to try it out. i went for the 4 scoop serving which is meant to give a moderate feeling. i had it on a semi empty stomach and after about half an hour i felt full of energy and really up for the gym which was great.
the product has a very strong taste (the concorde grape) in my opinion it has a bit of a nasty after taste but it's easily bearable. it mixes really well and you can leave it for a bit and it doesn't separate back out again which is awesome.

overall it gives you a great energy boost and in my opinion is a cheaper pre workout if you up the scoops. my only grumble is that the tub is half full when you get it so ON could reduce the size of tub to save the plastic and therefore reduce waste. i only care about this as i am a bit of an eco freak when it comes to waste packaging.
on 29 May 2014
Once u try amino energy its hard to work out without it and what a great tastes. Blueberry a bit weird at first but can get used to it. Will buy again.