4.0 out of 5 stars Strictly about the music
Although the track does have a somewhat sinister message to it, "hell would have to freeze over twice before I will let you go" is actually a good lyric! Especially when you compare this with the plethora of rubbish out there at the moment.
Chase and status have done better (end credits, pieces etc) but still a good track nevertheless
Published on 1 Sept. 2010 by Rob Knight

1.0 out of 5 stars let you go
I have no idea what this is like as it didn't finishing downloading as my intenet signal wasn't very strong on the day. I think it is silly that when you purchase an mp3 from amazon iot doesn't save to your account. Waste of money as no I don't have the song but have paid for it.
Published on 7 Dec. 2010 by curlylocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Strictly about the music, 1 Sept. 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Beat!, 10 Jan. 2011
Dranzer Lehnsherr (Lowestoft, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Let You Go [feat. Mali] (MP3 Download)
While I can understand where other reviewers are coming from here, I have to admit that I find the reviews harsh. End Credits is a completely amazing song, of that there is no doubt, but this is great in its own right. It is more of a dance song than End Credits. It still showcases the singing ability of the band, but it is louder, nastier, and just different. This is my type of music and I do recommend it, but perhaps it would be advisable to check it out elsewhere before buying because it is rather different from what came before and that could be a shock if you aren't expecting it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 19 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Let You Go [feat. Mali] (MP3 Download)
Some of these reviews are pathetic, 1 star because their internet has problems? 1 star because of the lyrics? Listen to the song properly you fools, this song is amazing and broke into the top 40, excellent song, look out for their album, no more idols 31st january 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars let you go, 7 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Let You Go [feat. Mali] (MP3 Download)
It has also happened for the new pink album and having emailed amazon about this I have had no reply!!!!!! Not a happy customer!!!

Let You Go [feat. Mali]