4.0 out of 5 stars Sent me scurrying to read all her other books...
Published 6 months ago by ms kirsten e m anderson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Thought the plot a bit unbelivable as the female lead is forced to marry a Norman and then he doesn't ravish her as he wants her to love him first??? Not feasable in the real medieval world. Not for me.
Published 11 months ago by Jude Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Sent me scurrying to read all her other books..., 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Secret Thunder (Lords of Conquest) (Kindle Edition)
Unlike the other reviewer, I just accepted the plot devices that delayed the consumation of their relationship. In my opinion you can't just have "wham bam thank you mam" in a historical romance! Got to build up that old sexual tension and Patricia Ryan's sex scenes are smokin' - that's why I HAVE to read the rest. Ok, sometimes you want to bang the hero and heroine's heads together and the reasons for their continuing separation become a little forced (that's why it's only 4 stars), but it's a minor complaint. In a genre with so much dross, this book is refreshingly realistic and a real page turner. Well worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 23 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Secret Thunder (Lords of Conquest) (Kindle Edition)
far fetched but a good read

Secret Thunder (Lords of Conquest)