5.0 out of 5 stars Good products
The needles arrived in three days in standard envelope.
They are a good range of needles in all the sizes you might need including some larger ones with big eyes which are ideal for heavier repairs such as sewing buttons on winter coats. They are, as in the photo, in a paper packet so they would need to go into a sewing basket or other container to avaoid loss...
Published on 11 Feb. 2012 by Paul of London

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy
If I could give no stars I would.This product is totally different to the picture, some needles are fused and in a cracked and battered case which I could hardly open and then the back cracked off. The worst purchase I have ever made on amazon.They are not the brand that is shown in the picture will be asking for a refund out of principle. dreadful.
Published 23 months ago by joanna carr

5.0 out of 5 stars Good products, 11 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Needles Sewing Household Assorted
The needles arrived in three days in standard envelope.
I would recommend these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 22 Jun. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Needles, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Needles Sewing Household Assorted
Disappointed. The picture shows these needles as Hemline which is a well known brand. Instead the maker is Neelam and I am not impressed with quality. Case cracked. Would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Needles Break Every Time I Use them, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Needles Sewing Household Assorted
Will never order these again. Every single time I try to do some hand sewing (usually hemming my son's school trousers, hardly heavy material) these needs just break. I gave up and went and purchased some from a sewing shop for £1.20. Never again!

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID! Poor quality, item not as described, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Needles Sewing Household Assorted
The needles that arrived we're not hemline as in picture. There are only 30 in the pack & not 50 as described. The needles themselves are very poor quality with rough uneven holes & they came in a plastic case that was broken.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, but all sharps, 6 Dec. 2012
Su (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Needles Sewing Household Assorted
I have been sewing since I was about 5 or 6 years old and have discovered that no matter how well you look after your equipment needles and pins will disappear. That is why I tend to keep a number of different types and sizes of both, in my sewing kit.

This needle compact is, in one way, superb and, in another way, a disappointment.

Superb because:

It is a solid storage compact containing 30 sewing needles.

Each needle has a gold plated eye which is supposed to make the threading a needle is a lot easier. I'm not exactly sure if this works as I haven't noticed any difference between the threading these gold plated eyes, the stainless steel eyed needles or the platinum eyed needles, but they certainly look the business.

A disappointment because:

The packet states that there are tapestry needles, embroidery needles, sharps and betweens. Unfortunately when I examined them they all turned out to be sharps, except for one wool needle.

I do a lot of embroideries and tapestries so to discover that there were only sharps in the packet was a disappointment.

Even though I was disappointed that they were all sharps since I do a significant amount of sewing they will still be extremely handy. I came across the Hemline brand a while ago when I was looking for my usual Coats branded sewing equipment and I was very impressed by the quality which is why I chose to go with them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sewing, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Needles Sewing Household Assorted
These are okay, they are sewing needles, nothing special. I just wish they had bigger eye thingys. I can never manage to thread a needle!

3.0 out of 5 stars Needles, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Needles Sewing Household Assorted
The needles came in a plastic disk not like the packaging that's pictured. Quite awkward to get the needles out at first due to the plastic not twisting properly but the needles themselves are ok.
The needles aren't the best quality but they suit my needs and I am happy with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap packet, satisfactory needles, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Needles Sewing Household Assorted
When I bought these they came in a small plastic disk which you rotate to free the needles, but it broke within a handful of uses. Otherwise, the needles are nothing special, but they do what they should do just fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good selection but no storage afterwards, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Needles Sewing Household Assorted
A good selection of needles at a great cost, but as they're threaded through paper, its almost impossible to put them back. So you will need to invest in a storage pot too

Needles Sewing Household Assorted