on 13 March 2013
Excellent product - you must put some bobbins in each compartment for it to work and not have the bobbins fall out. Extrememly quick service. I will make a bag to travel to classes and keep the dust off the bobbins.
Maybe metal bobbins are held firmly in this - but my plastic bobbins just slide about and fall out of it! Unfortunately, I opened both packs before I discovered this, so I can't even return the unused one:-( So it's either back to the drawing board or back to a couple of plastic 25 bobbin holders with lids for me......
on 22 March 2013
I thought I had posted my feedback, so many apologies for this late response! I will be purchasing more of these in the future as it is exactly what I need to keep all of my bobbins neat and tidy and as my colour range gets larger, I will be able to keep them all together!

Arrived incredibly quickly and in perfect condition! I would buy again from this seller! :)
on 24 December 2011
Very Pleased Good Quality Item.
Arrived Very Quickly and a good addition to my sewing kit.
Keep all the bobbin`s in one place and unbreakable silicone.
VINE VOICEon 25 August 2015
Mine is cream coloured, Quick delivery and even one bobbin holds very tight in the holder and can turn upside down without it falling out, but this might depend on the size of the bobbin.
Very pleased with my purchase and really good prize.
on 15 May 2013
I needed something to store my bobbins safely and tidily so I went with this instead of a plastic case. It holds the bobbins securely and safely. It is compact in size but holds 30 bobbins and is wall mountable but I just keep it in my sewing box and because it is silicone, it doesn't slide about whether in use or not.
on 24 June 2013
The bobbin holder is perfect for my needs. It holds 25 bobbins. The beauty is they do not fall out when the product is turned upside down - even if the row is not full. Excellent product
on 10 October 2014
This bobbin holder although looks good has obviously stretched before it got to me because by the time you have put the second bobbin in it falls out only the first and last on each row stays in. Is there a way it shrink this item if so let me know!
on 24 February 2014
This is a very useful item - not only does it stop all your wound bobbins from clattering about and getting tangled, it also keeps them all neatly together and easily selectable. It was an extremely good price and I can't imagine not having it now.

Would heartily recommend.
on 7 June 2014
Useful item as it stops the bobbins becoming tangled and you can see at a glance what colour threads are wound on. I haven't dropped it yet but I'm not sure it would stop the bobbins flying out, seems a bit loose. However, I'm glad I bought it.