on 2 May 2013
Many of these pins were quite blunt, causing my fabric to have many snags by the end. I ignored someone else saying this thinking it may be a one off, but it's happened to me too; definitely wouldn't recommend!
on 5 June 2013
I wouldn't recommend these at all, they've caused horrible pulls in my fabric. It wasn't even a particularly fragile fabric I was using. Maybe OK for fleece or something but I would get proper dressmaking pins for anything else... even the ones i brought 5 yeas ago in pound land were better than these..
on 16 July 2013
I bought these pins thinking they were going to be better quality. Sadly they catch on material and wool. Have not been happy with them at all. Replacing with better quality product. However, delivery and service was good.
on 16 January 2014
Some pins were already blunted in the box, so impossible to use it. Maybe you can find a better deal.
on 20 May 2013
Most of these pins haven't got smooth points on them. They wouldn't go through voile without snagging and ravaging the fabric. However they are pretty. I use them to stick things onto our fabric notice board at work. I would buy them again for this purpose.
on 14 February 2016
I'd say about 50% are blunt and therefore can ruin delicate materials, I've had mine snag quite a few times. They bend really easily as well, for £2.25 you get what you pay for, they are handy to have around but you have to look at them carefully and fish out the blunt ones.
on 19 May 2015
Despite not the best reviews mine came quickly and were of high quality. Suited my needs to make flowers, and worked well with hot glue gun and other crafts with my classes. Very good value for money. Have bought more than one. Great variety of colours.
on 24 March 2015
Not that impressed as the pins metal is rough. Won't be using these on any delicate fabric. Would rather have had 50 good ones than 200 of these.
On the plus side, delivery was quick, packaged well and come in a handy little box.
on 23 July 2014
Appalling bad product. Many of the pins arrived bent out of shape and those that appeared serviceable had a thick rough shaft that skewered my fabric making holes in it, rather than pinning it.

The fact they are so cheap must deter people from returning them when they don't perform - just not worth the effort. But I actually got off my ass and returned these because they were so bad (which I don't usually do!).
on 17 December 2014
Bought a packet of these for my daughter, they are blunt and rusty. Thinking this was a one-off, bought one for me later on, exactly same. these are complete rubbish, snag the material and catch on everything. Leave it alone