Size: 4.00mm|Change
Price:£3.60+ Free shipping

on 28 January 2014
great hook easy to hold very comfortable
the best hook i have used in 40 years of crocheting the best !!!!!!!!!!
on 31 August 2012
I bought this when I was teaching myself to crochet having read that it made things much easier than the traditional straight metal or plastic versions. I have since gathered a few more of the older design of hook and can confirm that the Clover soft hook is worth its weight in gold! Easier to hold and use by far and I will definitely be purchasing other sizes in it. The only downside is that all the hooks are the same colour, as it would be nice to have a bit more choice.
on 29 September 2011
Really worth the little bit extra money for such a comfortable-to-use hook - great for big projects. Slightly wider so fingers don't cramp and soft material (almost like rubber) so no blisters and calluses. Highly recommended!!
on 16 August 2015
Quality : I honestly did not like this crochet hook. I expected this to be comfortable in hand. The handle is shorter than what i expected. I don't have large hands, but the end of the handle ends up in the center of my palm and it is so annoying as I can't hold it in a comfortable way ! the handle is not as soft as I read about or as ergonomic as I was told.
Delivery : Came within the expected time frame (ordered with prime)
Value : The price is alright
on 2 May 2013
I found the handle much shorter than other crochet hooks, I believe this defeats the
idea of a comfort crocheting. If they had made the handle a bit longer then it would be okay. The design is lovely, but not very practical.
I was thinking about getting more Clover hooks, I am so glad that I decided to get one first to see for myself, because of other reviews. I don't think it is good value, the length is too short ...... nothing special!!!
on 8 January 2014
Much better than conventional hooks. Because the middle section is cushioned and flattened it is very easy to hold and manipulate. No more spinning hooks that drop stitches. Would recommend try one and you will never go back to the old type
on 5 February 2011
If you do a lot of crochet then the cumfort provided by these hooks are well worth the money.
Delivery was fast and free.
on 5 February 2014
Have seen these hooks often on various American you tube "How To" videos and didn't expect to get them here. When I did I ordered the sizes I needed and I have to say they are very comfortable to use
on 30 April 2015
I lacked choice because I wanted a 3.75mm hook and shops were looking at me blankly and saying things like 'is there such a thing as 3.75mm?' My choice was really this one, or bamboo. I find the bamboo ones too slippery, so decided to give this a try. It is a little shorter than what I am used to - I have large hands for a woman, so this may suit smaller hands. However - I am quickly getting used to it, and I like the way it 'hooks' with no snags or lag, which you sometimes get with the alumnium/metal ones and it creates an even tension. So overall I'm happy.
on 28 March 2015
Hook feels very smooth as it goes through the yarn, handle is a nice shape and easy to grip. The handle is a hard plastic with a rubber insert for grip. There are no working issues with this hook so gets 5*, but on a personal note, I would have loved the handle to be longer so when in use the end is outside my hand rather than inside, this obviously depends on how you hold your hook and the width of your hand, other than that, great hook!