Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 31 March 2006
I got this book sent to me by a new team builder that came into my business and all I can say is "arrrrgh, where were you 2 years ago!!?". I can see why so many people recommend this to people in their downline.
The short informative presentations in this book will astound you, just by following the simple guidelines shown I have been able to make my already successful home business into a buzzing hotpot of recruiters and team builders who have purpose and direction with a clear idea of what they have to do to be successful. awesome.
Excellent book, my favourite? how 2+2=240 !!
on 7 June 2016
This is one of the cleverest books I have read in network marketing but DO NOT assume you know it all because someone has shown you ONE version! There is a variety of ways that you can create a 45 second presentation and this book is a really clever way to work on and build your initial presentations.
If you are stuck for that first initial intro and what to say FIRST in any business then this is the book for you
on 19 May 2009
Don and Nancy Failla are well known all over the world for their expertise in the network marketing field. There are several versions of these books on the go at the moment, and it is worth ensuring that you get the correct version. The main difference in British versions is the currency examples are in pounds rather than dollars, but the central message is still there. Overall a very good book
on 31 March 2015
I have just finished reading this booking which was recommended on one of the Internet website, must have and read for any network marketers, and was the star ratings and comments accurate describing this book, I have found this as my book to carry and read at all times now, and will surely buy extra copies for my future sponsors, it all about the 21st century modern day teaching of networking...
on 22 December 2012
In my opinion this book is an outstanding and number one read for anyone entering into a Network Marketing environment. The format and principles within are designed to give its reader a simple but highly effective impacting life changing formula.

By following and applying this basically easy format for success to your own business I cannot see how anyone could possibly fail. Not only does the book contain a great overview of MLM and Network Marketing, but also several easy to understand and apply Napkin Presentations that will be lighting light-bulbs in the mind everywhere and producing excitement levels for any readers potential achievement.

My wife and I have each read this book a couple of times each and would defy anyone involved in a Network Marketing Business, such as Kleeneze or MLM, to not feel they would be in a position to move their business forward dramatically from reading it.

It is not a motivational book but we feel its contents have the capability to inspire and motivate dramatic changes for long term success... CliveNicole Anderson (Facebook)
on 14 January 2010
You may have already read all the positive comments about this book and I totally agree with all of them! Who would think that a 100 page book would be life changing, yet if you are involved in the $billion dollar industry of Networking Marketing, then that is exactly what this book is - LIFE CHANGING!!

You will be taken through ten simple, yet powerful presentations to go through with your new sponsors, who is turn will go through the presentations with their FIVE new sponsors and I guarantee you that by the time you finish reading this book, the number FIVE will be totally submerged into your subconscious mind.

This book is highly recommended for anyone who is new or experienced in the field Networking Marketing and is looking for that extra MOTIVATION and KNOWLEDGE to take you and your TEAM to another level.

My favourite chapter has got to be chapter 9, which is all about MOTIVATION and ATTITUDE, two things that alone can propel you to a different league.
on 1 December 2009
If you're starting a network marketing business, this little book explains how it works very simply. It explains the difference between Network Marketing and Direct Sales, and gives you ideas on how to present the opportunity in a straightforward way. Highly recommended.
on 10 August 2004
Hi i am invovled with a very successful UK network marketing company and this book is our BIBLE.
We give it out to all our new people a soon as possible.
It gives a great understanding of the way to build your network in simple terms and create's the right viewpoint to understand this industry.
Are you a Gold,Silver or an Empty ship?, find out by buying this book today !
on 17 November 2013
Independent of your company or products, don explains in easy term what network marketing is about ( and what not!) and how to build a system for success. I highly recommend it to anybody in network marketing.
on 15 August 2009
If you're struggling with your network marketing business...or you're just starting out...this is THE book...simple, clear - it's a light-bulb moment. The phenomenal power of the illustration of numbers in one of the napkin demonstrations is worth buying this book for alone ! Buy it..I'm buying one for every new person I sponsor into my business.