5.0 out of 5 stars Breville VTT215 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster
Published on 15 Mar 2011 by Mr. R. Thatcher

1.0 out of 5 stars only small slices fit! sent back!
very disapointed! nice toaster as long as you are not using large slices such as Warburtons "Toastie!" which fitted fine in old toaster it replaced, but amazon very good for returns
Published 15 months ago by Veralum

5.0 out of 5 stars Breville VTT215 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster, 15 Mar 2011
Mr. R. Thatcher (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breville VTT215 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster (Kitchen & Home)
I have had numerous toasters but have never been fully happy with results of my toast until now. This model does everthing I want from a toaster. Other manufactures claim things like high lift among others things but don't. Rest assured with this model you can put buns, bagels, crumpets and full sliced bread into the slots and get them out without resorting to plastic tools to prise them out. It also toasts very evenly.
Another useful part of the design is the sloping feature which enables you to keep your eye on your toast. The two separate compartments can be adjusted for individual settings which is a boon to me as my wife likes her toast nearly burnt. Buy this model, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars toaster, 14 April 2011
Going on the reviews on this product I read, I have purchased one of these toasters, It was delivered punctually, in perfect condition. It does take up more room on the work surface than my old toaster, but that doesn't matter. It looks the business, very sturdy, stylish and modern. It toasts lovely, any size fits. It toasts to perfection every time, excellent value. Lets see how long this one lasts.

1.0 out of 5 stars only small slices fit! sent back!, 22 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Breville 4 Slice Toaster, 23 Mar 2011
This is a good product. Used it to replace another make of toaster which failed 3 months out of Warranty.

Good Value for Money

Good control over toasting level, kids are able to use it too. If I was buying another I would look for one like this first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toater, 25 Jun 2012
Lee "Lee" (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This is probably the best toaster i've ever owned. Definately recommend. It does the toast, just perfect - crispy on the outside, but soft inside.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good looking toaster that broke within a week!, 7 Oct 2011
Great looking toaster, Clear instructions and easy to use.
BIG SHAME the left hand side toaster unit broke within a week of use!!!
Perhaps this is why they are cheap!?!?!?!

1.0 out of 5 stars Breville schmeville, 27 July 2011
It looks good but its rubbish. It takes far to long to toast something and the pop up spring is pathetically weak. If you're thinking of nuying one, really, dont bother ;-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't even think about it, 23 Nov 2011
I dont know how it managed to get 4/5 star so far, i bought one and after I plugged it in only two out of four slices were working. Following contacting there customer services, they arranged a replacement (i have to say they have a good customer service), but when i got the new one after a week the same problem occurred, a friend of mine also had the same problem with the same item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Breville toaster, 23 Mar 2011
We purchased this toaster 4 months ago and it is a solid nice looking toaster. From day one it was not the quickest toaster in the world but now even on full power it takes ages and more times than not only one side is done and it has to go back in the other way round. we are really disappointed with it but the supplier is being very fair about replacing it, however I do not think we will have another one of these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad I didnt pay full price, 5 Oct 2013
I didn't find that this toaster was too large or that it was slow as other reviewers said but my previous toaster, a Morphy Richards, was the same size. This is a nice looking toaster and seems pretty solid. I does, however, have a major drawback, you cant lift the bread while its toasting to check on its progress. I am really fussy about my toast and I like to check it's not over doing, with this toaster you have to press the cancel button and then restart it which means the timing starts from the beginning again. I used to be able to do this with my Morphy Richards toaster. I was pretty shocked when I discovered this in view of the recommended price of this toaster and I would have been pretty livid if I had paid full price for it because its not worth that money. The Morphy Richards toaster as the same price as I paid for this one and its a better toaster in my opinion.

ARRAY(0xb11c8138)