5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Nov 2010
This review is from: Johnsons Baby Soothing Naturals Intense Moisture Cream 100ml (Misc.)
Our baby has had very dry skin since birth and we spent months putting on olive oil morning and night to ease the dryness to no avail. A friend suggested we try this and it worked from the very first application. Our baby now has soft skin with no hint of dryness. My husband now also uses the cream as he gets very dry/itchy skin over the winter. It has solved his dry skin problem too - something which many different moisturiseres prescribed by doctors failed to do! It has a nice scent and is easily absorbed into the skin. Definitely recommend for all the family; a very reasonably priced moisturiser that actually works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Cream 100%, 17 Sep 2014
Amazing cream, when i had very dry skin my mum gave this cream to me, and its helped instantly, that pearly texture and smells nice. Also, heres the comparison for those who likes to save and still likes to have the best -> i bought for my self Dior cream for about £74, it was amazing very first few days ,,,,,then it run out and i carrid on using Johnsons baby naturals, exactly SAME effect !!! .....

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDER CREAM! ♡, 8 Nov 2014
My little baby boys face was covered in a dry red rash which nothing else seemed to be helping... then a friend recommended I try this... THANK GOODNESS! This cream is a savior! It cleared up his face in 2days and we've never looked back.
also good for all the family's dry skin problems. I also use it as a lip balm! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Product. I first used this as a body ..., 13 July 2014
Super Product. I first used this as a body lotion and found it great for my sensitive skin. I now use the cream as an 'all rounder' as I have found it works well for me as a face cream too.

I find it ideal to take away on holiday as it saves taking separate items and is in a neatly sized tube.

Great value. Not just for babies!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, 16 May 2014
Our baby has bad exma especially on his face and hands he was perscribed all sort to clear it including diprobase hydrocortisone cream ect which worked but not great for everday use so when we stumbled across this I thought id give it a go. Turns out it is amazing! Can use it mornings and nights and it doesn't feel like its making skin greesy yet it hydrates lovely. It rubs in well because its not too thick and a little goes a long way. Favourite product from johnson's.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 29 Jan 2014
great product as always and fast delivery , l must say its quality and effectiveness are second to none and is effective for dry skin
when used regularly .

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnsons Baby Soothing Naturals Intense Moisture Cream, 9 Jun 2013
An absolutely lovely product. Feels a bit rich and greasy to the touch, but when applied one's skin it simply drinks it up, and feels lovely and soft and fresh ~ not oily at all. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisture cream, 26 Dec 2012
Good cream not too greasy .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product. Cured dry skin in a very short ..., 31 Aug 2014
Very good product.
Cured dry skin in a very short time.
Definitely recommend this product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct 2014
A. M. Mckenzie (UK) - See all my reviews
Required for old skin - helps to soften