5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and stylish
I ordered this because I wanted a reasonably priced helmet to learn to ski in as I didn't want to wear a sweaty communal hire helmet.

It looks nice and has a lovely soft lining. It is easily adjustable and I think it is good value for money. The chin strap is easy to negotiate even with gloves on and I like the overall design.

All in all I think...
Published on 9 Dec 2012 by FLB

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok
The delivery and price were very good. However the knobbly size adjustor sits too low and is slightly uncomfortable. I w as going to send it back,but my daughter likes the colour and is prepared to put up with the slight discomfort. There are better fitting helmets on the market.
Published 9 months ago by Dominic Crouch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and stylish, 9 Dec 2012
FLB (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

All in all I think this is a nice item.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely design, 8 Jan 2013
well made and very good value - kept head warm in cold weather and really good goggles clip - worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish helmet, 6 Feb 2014
I have just returned from skiing and found this helmet very comfortable, a good fit and the chin strap didn't rub at all. The helmet also kept my head warm and only took it off when stopping for a coffee break. Also my goggles fitted over the helmet and stayed in place whether I was wearing them or not. It also has a lovely design which is stylish. Would definitely recommend buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality helmet, 18 Feb 2013
No bad thing about this helmet, it looks great, it feels great, it is light, but still gives you a feeling of good protection. I did not have to wear anything under it, even when skiing in -10 C, it keeps your head and ears warm, when it is set-up properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent quality helmet for a modest price, 25 Nov 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
With skiing costing a fortune, its good to save money where you can. This helmet is well designed, comfortable and looks good - everybody wanted to have it when it arrived (until my son (correctly) decided it was too girly).

Having looked at a lot of helmets recently (as there has been a household rebellion against tatty hire company ones) I'm impressed by the straightforward quality of this one at a very reasonable price

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money., 4 May 2014
For £10 can't really argue with the quality. Quick response and delivery from the seller too! It has all the features one would expect from a ski helmet. Only problem is the snap on button of the goggle holder doesn't work right out of the box but no biggie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 27 April 2014
For the price this helmet is excellent it would cost twice as much to hire for a week. It was a little heavier than a previous helmet ive had but this could be because of the adjustment part. I would recommend this helmet to anyone, It was comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 28 Mar 2014
Great fit
Looks good,
Keeps your head safe.
Arrived quick and transports easily
Highly recommend this lid for skiing/ boarding

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok, 26 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Ski helmet, 20 Feb 2014
This helmet is a good fit and feels as though is is going to do the job. However not used it as yet. Good service from the seller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›