5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game, 24 Dec 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Batman: The Videogame - Platinum Edition (PSP) (Video Game)
This is a brilliant game. I had previously owned this game on ps3, both graphics and gameplay have been recreated to a brilliant quality. Definately recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game for all the family, 12 Sep 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My 5 year old boy chose this game for his Dad's birthday. It has been an absolute hit with everyone of us. I'm not particularly a gamer, but I have so enjoyed this game. My 5 and 7 year old play it for hours. Considering it's a PSP game, the quality is great, and it's fairly easy (and hard) for all levels. Well recommended for the whole family.

5.0 out of 5 stars lego batman, 21 Oct 2013
great amazing game my son loved this game from moment he got it had hours fun reccomended to those batman fans

5.0 out of 5 stars The LEGO games are the best, 24 Jun 2013
M Poole "The Tillerman" (The wilds of Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
We've had this for the Wii and when we got a pair of PSPs for travel, this had to be one of the games in the new PSP library.

Excellent play, lots of problem solving as well as many chances to completely trash little figures that reassemble themselves. The general concensus is that Poison Ivy is the top character, but YMMV. Both my son and my husband enjoy this game so much we'll have to buy a second one so that we can play against each other.

LEGO games never disappoint. I only wish we could get Batman 2 for the PSP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 6 Jun 2013
Hugo Alves (Porto, Portugal) - See all my reviews
It's a good game, that's chalanges everyone that play's it.
The kids can play it for long and they are happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good graphics, 15 May 2013
hours of fun good graphics keeps kids quite for hours think that says all you need to know about it

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Jan 2014
Yeah this was a Christmas Present to my son and the game is awesome! Everything went well and on time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman lego for PSP, 21 May 2014
What can I say?? My son is loving everything 'Lego' right now! And having Batman videogame for PSP is great for him. Very good game as I have played it myself and my husband!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice game, 28 April 2014
I bought this for my nephew and he really enjoyed the game.
He still plays it after a few months been passed.

5.0 out of 5 stars lego batman, 9 Jan 2014
this game came on time,and was brand new,wrapped very well and came early.could not ask for more.my grandson is well happy.

LEGO Batman: The Videogame - Platinum Edition (PSP)
LEGO Batman: The Videogame - Platinum Edition (PSP) by Warner Bros. Interactive (Sony PSP)