We have a Britax B-Dual as my children are close in age to each other and I thought when I was pregnant that I would need the twin pram, which does still come in handy as although my son is walking he does get tired if we are out on a long walk. However my son has now gotten to that independent stage where he wants to be walking a lot by himself and be a 'big boy' rather than going in the pram and I find that we are increasingly using the car seat with the pram base when out and about in the car as my son likes to walk.
I was struggling putting the huge raincover over just the car seat which not only looked a bit silly but didn't really stay on that well and decided enough was enough and got this raincover. The raincover fits my Baby Safe Plus SHR 2 car seat perfectly which stops my daughter getting wet and also stops all of the droughts getting to her that were happening when I was using the main big raincover on it's own and so I must say that the cover is brilliant.
The raincover has little ventilation holes at the sides to keep airflow but not expose your little one to the elements and has a handy velcro top opening that you can open to access your little one and the carry handle of the car seat. The raincover is a welcome addition to the house to stop the struggle with the humungous raincover or stop the mad dash to the car to stop my daughter getting wet so I am very pleased with it, although I really do think that considering this is the UK and we don't have the best weather that it should really be included with the purchase of your car seat!

Britax Baby-Safe Plus SHR II Infant Carrier Group 0+ (Chili Pepper)
on 25 August 2014
Fits our britax car seat fits perfectly, was happy as was unsure it would be a britax raincover as bought another "britax" raincover and when it arrived it was just a generic make, but when this arrived it was a genuine Britax
on 7 December 2012
I like that I can protect my baby when I take her out in the car seat it works really well and it's great theirs a flap so you can still carry it. Only thing is its a bit snug so can be awkward to get on if your in a hurry.
on 31 December 2012
We've bought this to go along with our Britax infant carrier, we've used this a couple of times since. It is a little difficult to put it on, and it takes some practice. I recommend you try to put it on before you have to use it.

This is a good product, it offers nice protection. However the breathing holes might not be enough for a proper circulation of air, I recommend you keep the top window open so that the air is always flowing.
on 21 December 2013
fits perfectly. would have been even better if britax had made it with a little bigger opening where you can access baby just in case you need to wipe baby nose or unzip jacket. but for me I sometimes use it d other way around with the little whole at the front instead of the back of the handle. it does the job. will definitely recommend this product. it is not flimsy.
on 27 October 2013
Bought this as my baby kept getting soaked when I carried her from the house to the car in her car seat. This product is fabulous! Vented with holes so the cover does not steam up and a handy Velcro tab so you can easily access the handle without getting the baby soaked!! A fair price for the product, quick and efficient delivery - would absolutely recommend it!
on 30 April 2014
Fit's the car seat perfectly and is robust. The cover that came with it tore very quickly but this one instantly felt better. The flap for the handle has velcro on it which is great particularly when windy, our old one did not have this.
on 28 November 2012
Does the job it is designed to do, fits the car seat (Britax SHR II) perfectly, and stops little one getting wet in the inclement British weather. A little expensive for what it is but worth it considering the ease of fit.
on 9 November 2011
I used the car seat a lot as part of the travel system, I live in Glasgow so I need a rain cover, this cover fits well and is very easy to put on!

However as the car seat didnt even last (the handle broke off!!) I got a refund for the car seat and am now left with the cover! I now have a maxi cosi pebble and Quinny zapp xtra.
on 18 January 2013
Really good quality and great fit. Good for keeping cold wind out as well as the rain. Would definitely recommend as a must if you have the car seat that clips into pushchair. I've used it everyday since the weather turned colder.

See one answered question