on 11 June 2013
Can't complain with this, little girl loves it, and it lets in loads of light into the room, while still looking very pretty...the metal structure was a bit weak, but easily replaced by the seller for a new one...Great customer service!
on 29 June 2015
The paper lantern is fine and the design is lovely. However, the metal frame for the inside kept falling through the hole in the bottom of the shade as the circular hole in the bottom was more of an oval. The shade attaches to the light flex by gripping it between a wire hook. However, this meant is did not hang straight so I have given up in it. I would rather pay a little more for something with a proper light fitting connection.
on 2 June 2014
Does the job for an owl theemed bedroom but poor quality and would tear easily if not very careful - the metal bit was broken when it arrived but didnt send back as it held the shade up regardless - pretty owl pattern but would'nt buy again.
on 23 September 2013
This item is excellent value, It looks great in my nine year olds room - I also purchased some matching items (duvet cover and curtains). Its really given a room a real lift.

Would definitely recommend this product - its great for the price!
on 14 August 2015
Terrible, the shade came with 2 small rips but I thought I would still put it up as you couldn't hardly see them but the the metal frame snapped very easily as I was trying the fix on the ceiling. Very cheap and looks it to!
on 3 March 2014
Excellent,simple and effective.Our little girls love it and complements the owl quilt cover set http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005UDIC4I/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_1
Put together in 10 seconds and attatched without removing bulb or bayonet cover.Light and attatches straight to wire.
on 17 September 2013
Bought to go with my granddaughters owl themed bedroom. Fab little lampshade gives off a nice glow and fits fantastic. Just have to keep reminding the little one it is delicate as it is made of paper.
on 1 February 2011
This isa great product and ishopped around for the best deal.

Great company to buy from. Would recommend!
on 4 July 2011
These are so cute I'm really pleased with them. They are only paper shades but really fun and easy to fit. We've got them in our living room and they would look great in a kids bedroom.
on 9 January 2015
Shade was delivered promptly. Feels cheap and poor quality, but looks OK when lit up.
However, grossly overpriced for what it is and definitely not recommended at this price (£7.99)