5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!
My daughter has a habit, like most children, I expect, of throwing her bowl or plate, but these dishes stay stuck to the highchair! I'd been looking for some for a while, but the main kiddy shops seemed to be charging way over the odds for what they are. So I thought, Amazon! Bargain!
Published 10 months ago by Kathryn Skidmore

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
These will stay put, but only in my cupboard!

Published on 2 Mar. 2011 by Consumer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
These will stay put, but only in my cupboard!

The main reason I purchased these (apart from the pretty colours) is that my 14 month old son thinks it is funny to throw his bowl if he does not like the look of his lunch. These do not stick to any surface, not even for a few minutes. Also they are not microwavable and cannot be used with washing up liquid that is antibacterial - but you only find this out once the item arrives and you read the packaging.

Please do not waste your money, you will be disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars 7 month old can pull the bowls off the table, 26 April 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
Solid bowls, good sizes and lids, but my 7 month old son can pull them off his table, particularly the smaller 2 bowls.

1.0 out of 5 stars No suction on this product, 10 April 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
I used these bowls once before they lost suction. The packaging said top shelf dishwasher safe, which I followed. A waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars (But then none of them stick anyway) Useful only as a standard Tupperware, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
Don't stay stuck, even if you do moisten the base. Apparently dish washer safe but the rubber suction seal is visibly warped after one wash. (But then none of them stick anyway) Useful only as a standard Tupperware, and only one has a lid. Very annoyed that I missed the return window for this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, 9 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bowls, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
Excellent bowls but you have to remember to lick and stick them as they can be pulled off. Great item

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
Well designed and sturdy product , bright colours and easy clean. Would definately purchase more for my grandchildren when required

1.0 out of 5 stars Not functional, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
These suction bowls seemed ideal for preventing my 1 year old tipping out the contents of his bowl. However, I have been extremely disappointed as this product does not actually do what it says it does - it constantly loses suction, no matter what surface it is placed on. The bowls come unstuck very quickly and I still have the same problem with my baby tipping out all his food!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 23 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
I'm so pleased I bought these bowls, they are great value for money. As long as you wet the sucker (thank you to the reviewer who suggested doing this!) and press it down hard it sticks really well - and believe me, my 12 month old son tries to pull it off his high chair tray! I don't have a dishwasher so maybe putting them in a dishwasher is causing other people's to not work? It's a pity Munchkin don't recommend wetting the sucker on the instruction sheet that comes with the bowl as I've tried them with and without wetting it and it makes such a difference.
The lids fit very securely so they're great for taking out and about. And my son loves the bright colours (as do I!) and gets very excited when he sees them :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not bother buying, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3) (Baby Product)
These bowls are advertised as being suction bowls but do not actually do what they are meant to! The suction lasts a few seconds and the bowl was promptly picked up by my daughter and thrown on the floor (including the food it contained). It SUCKS because it does not!

Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3)