5.0 out of 5 stars squirty fun
My 4 month old loves these squirty animals. He lets me fill them up, squirt him and then hand it over to be chewed while I fill another. They also make good teething-chewers- I keep one in my handbag at all times.
Published on 14 Feb. 2012 by Bazzeraz

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bath toys ... but don't chew them
We and our little one really loved these and had a good squirty play with them, they are really cute ... but on the first use we noticed that paint had been worn off in two spots matching front teeth ... assumed paint eaten. Contacted Munchkin and they replied really promptly, appreciated us contacting them as a valued customer, but said the following:

"The 5pk...
Published on 13 Sept. 2012 by Andrew

5.0 out of 5 stars squirty fun, 14 Feb. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bath time fun, 5 May 2014
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5) (Baby Product)
Both my children enjoy playing with these bath toys.

They float about quite nicely in the bath. They are easy to fill with water and squirt about (though you are doomed when your child works out how to do this... You will get wet... Very wet.... Voice of experience!).

They have initiated all sorts of conversations about sea animals with our (just) three year old. Our one year old just enjoys splashing about with them and thinks its hilarious when we fire water at her from them.

The only problem we have come across is that it is quite difficult to get all the water out of them at the end of bath time, especially the ones with the more unusual shapes.

These bath toys represent good fun and good value, and I recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bath toys ... but don't chew them, 13 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5) (Baby Product)

"The 5pk Sea Squirts are not designed to be chewed or bitten as this may lead breakage of the toy. Munchkin does realize that children do place items in their mouths, which have been approved through safety federal regulations. This product is a bath not a teething toy. Unfortunately, we do not have a refund policy. However, if you do not which for your child to continue using this product we can have it replaced with another bath item."

1.0 out of 5 stars They look cute but your baby ..., 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5) (Baby Product)
They look cute but your baby is most likely to chew on them and these toys are not BPA free (this is what the manufacturer told me when I asked), not to mention that they are made of nasty PVC. My set ended up in the bin. It's a real shame that these things are still allowed to be sold in England.

1.0 out of 5 stars They start to smell after a few bath times, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5) (Baby Product)
These are great until you have used them 3/4 times. Even though we empty the water out of them after each bath they really started to smell so we binned them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Mar. 2013
Son loves them!
Very sweet looking animals
All squirt water well
They do what they are meant to!
would buy again

1.0 out of 5 stars TOXIC! DO NOT BUY!, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5) (Baby Product)
PLEASE PROTECT YOUR CHILD FROM THIS TOY AND DON'T BUY IT!

I would give 0 stars if it wa possible. BEWARE: This toy can not be use for teething since its TOXIC!!!

As soon as I opened the bag I felt a strange smell that did go away fairly quick, however, once I took the toys to the sink to wash them I noticed that the paint was very sticky! You can stick them pretty easily from a smooth surface.

I have been researching about this product online and I found out that to start of it is NOT BPA free! And the paint is not natural paint.... The pack says it is suitable from 9 months but in small letter its says that its suitable from 30+ ???!!??!!?

PLEASE DO NOT BUY! And if you do, or you did, DONT LET THE BABY CHEW IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for small hands, 9 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5) (Baby Product)
My 7 month old likes these, especially when we 'hide' them round the bath and she has to find them. She currently likes the crab the best because she can fit it in to her mouth to chew on as she's teething. These are good value for money and are made of sturdy material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously cute, 23 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5) (Baby Product)
I bought quite a few sets, and this one is definitely my favorite. And amongst them, I love the pelican, it has such a funny face, especially when squeezed. Lovely toys.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5) (Baby Product)
These toys look nice. They are very small but that suits out 8 month olds hands. I don't however like how long they take to fill with water. When you squeeze out all the air & hold them under it feels like its taking an eternity for them to fill. Nice colours & detail though and she likes to have a good chew on them, but not great as 'squirters'.

Munchkin Sea Squirts (Pack of 5)