5.0 out of 5 stars excellent feeling on skin
I highly recommend this all-round comfort easy-to-apply facial cream which I use on neck as well. It has a nice texture too! Easy to apply.
Published 10 months ago by Lou Mendes

3.0 out of 5 stars deep wrinkle cream
I found this cream was quite useful when used with the night cream,and.I am pleased with my purchase aqnd will continue using it.
Published 14 months ago by Patricia Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars deep wrinkle cream, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift Moisturiser Deep Wrinkle Treatment (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars another product promises the earth, delivers nothing, 22 Oct 2013
I have been using the product a month now and there has been no difference at all in my skins appearance the good thing about it is is nice on. The packaging although looks nice because it is dark, you will have no idea when it is nearly finished. I will say though all skin types are different and it may work for someone sadly not me. I will say I got this at a cheap price, stay away from shops and supermarkets that want double the price for the same product.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent feeling on skin, 29 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Jan 2013
This is an excellent product, I have been using it for nany months and am convinced it makes a difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Olay, 15 Dec 2012
Like all Olay products I have sensitive skin but never have any problems with Olay and it works for me

4.0 out of 5 stars ITS OK, 9 Jun 2014
HAVE ALWAYS LIKED OLAY PRODUCTS, NOT SO SURE ABOUT THIS ONE DOES WHAT IT PURPORTS TO DO, BUT WILL KEEP ON USING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 17 May 2014
I received all of the goods practically the next day, it was an absolutely brilliant service and excellent value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars olay anti wrinkle deep wrinkle treatment 30ml, 4 May 2014
made no differpoence , also my wife found this product very greasy would not purchase again did not do as it said on instrutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 13 April 2014
This cream is brilliant, easy to apply, and makes the area around the eyes and mouth very smooth. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, once again., 26 Dec 2013
These offers are great for me and as soon as they come up I usually buy. Thank you very much, totally recommend.