on 3 February 2012
Was sceptical at first due to comments about the size but loved the look and as not expensive I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did. It's not huge but it's not a problem as it's for sitting in. There is plenty of room to grow with (my baby is almost 6 months but not a small baby). The sides are great as it helps my baby sit up and the padded non slip bottom works wonders. He loves the bright colour and finds the quacking noise funny. The heat spot allows for a nice very warm bath without being too hot or cold. It's perfect. Don't have anything bad to say about it. I don't even deflate it, it sits ontop of babies wardrobe and he gets a giggle seeing it there. Great fun! Great product! Highly recommended!
on 20 January 2012
I ordered this duck when my little boy was just over 5 months old, as he was wanting to sit up in the bath, but wasnt able to unsupported without slipping over and bashing himself on the side of the bath. This duck has been the BEST THING ever for us. My little boy is now almost 9 months and he still loves it. However, he is almost at the stage where he wants to crawl out of it, so Im not sure how much longer he will stay put in it! He is 20lbs now and still fits in it with room enough for his ducks and toys to be in there with him. Its a little bit of a squeeze but i find it perfect. And we dont have to run the whole bath everytime he needs a bath. Also the beak quacks which im sure we find a lot funnier than our little one. This is the second one i bought, the first one had a puncture, so i was a little upset and put off, but it was replaced swiftly, and ive had no problems with this one at all. LOVE IT. would definitely purchase this again!!
on 4 October 2013
Had one of these for our first daughter who really loved this bath. Sadly the quality has gone down since the first one we had they are now made of cheaper plastic and there is no more "quacker" in the beak (like our first one) which is sad because it was such a great concept. The one we received didn't even stay fully inflated for 12 hours so unfortunately had to return for refund.
on 18 December 2015
Lovely little blow up bath, easy to blow up, love the hot/cold indicator to help get the temperature correct!

My only criticism is that it's on the small side, we took it on holiday with us while my son was 8 months and he only just got sitting down, after that he no longer fit. I understand it's probably for younger ones but in a caravan with only a shower this was the only option.

Otherwise great product!
on 11 May 2016
Nice sized bath fits well into a normal bath easily. My son is 5 months and he fills it quite well so smaller than i expected but it does the job. Only bought as something easy for when we were away on holiday and worked brilliantly. The sucker works surprisingly well to hang it up to dry no problems at all.
on 19 June 2014
Very poor quality only had it one month and it punctured. the hole was on the ribbed base so it was impossible to repair. After several other punctures eventually the valves on the base split , such a shame as my son loved it
on 29 January 2016
Used these inflatable ducks for both my babies once they could sit up. I heard these were better than the chairs and they are definitely safer. You also save water as you just fill the duck up rather than the whole bath. Both my babies loved theirs. It also has a spot which tells you if the water is too hot
on 18 September 2014
Sooo glad I went for this.. made bath time so much fun in a new environment for my 8 month old baby. She's around 70 - 75cm in length and there was still room for manouvere. She loved it and so did we. Ease of transporting, inflating and storing makes it an all round hit for travelling and even using at home! Now that my daughter is growing out of her bath seat, I've decided I'll be using this for bathtimes at home now also.
on 5 August 2015
I read the reviews and ended up buying this. It is a really cute bath and my little girl is happy in it. She is a big baby so not much water is required and this makes filling it up very quick. Only thing is she will grow out of this very quickly as its quite small inside where the baby sits / lies. Its very comfy though and feels secure. I like it and it will be very handy when away. A good value item and good purchase.
on 14 October 2015
Very cute product and the quality seems good; once fully inflated it didn't loose much air over a few days. Reason for 3 start is that it needs some kind of bump for baby's bottom to rest on to stop them sliding down into the water. I would never leave my child in it unattended even with this but it means you never really have a hand free while they kick about