5.0 out of 5 stars fountain funtastic!
We love this little item. It does exactly what it says it does, in fact I was expecting the fountain to be a bit disappointing given that this small item is hardly going to be powerful, but it really does shoot up further than I expected it to and it isn't very noisey either....always a bonus!

The nose flashes blue and overall this little starfish creates some...
Published on 14 July 2011 by thegunster

1.0 out of 5 stars Both of ours lasted a week
Disappointing in its durability, despite the five days of it functioning successfully.

We bought two - a blue and a pink - and both lasted less than a week in batteries, were changed with fresh batteries, and both never worked again.

It's a great concept but after two failures it seems a fairly accurate assessment to never bother with buying another.
Published 4 months ago by Reeny

5.0 out of 5 stars fountain funtastic!, 14 July 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Star Fountain (Baby Product)

The nose flashes blue and overall this little starfish creates some great bathtime fun...we had lots of giggles!! What is even better is that as soon as it lifts out of the water then the water stays where it should...IN THE BATH, a hazard which with some other toys can cause more of the water being out of the bath than in it.

Only minor comment is that the back battery panel was difficult to remove, but I guess it should be a tight fit so the batteries don't get wet. I also may have over tightened the screws when I first placed the battery panel back on, as it didn't work, so I just unscrewed and adjusted them slightly and all was good....think this was more a user error rather than a product defect.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, easy, quiet, 27 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Munchkin Star Fountain (Baby Product)
I have this for my baby boy, it has a flashing light where the water squirts out and that lights up the water as it shoots out like a fountain, the water shoots about 4 - 5 inches high and a motor spins the star round in circles. great item. My only niggle is that the batteries did not last very long, perhaps it because i did not use a quality brand. I use this everytime my boy is in the bath and would reccomend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Both of ours lasted a week, 6 Mar. 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars not sure its waterproof..., 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Star Fountain (Baby Product)
This got full of water and broke within a month. However, whilst it worked it was fantastic! Shame it doesnt any more :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprise at first, 8 Jun. 2013
M. McIntosh (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Munchkin Star Fountain (Baby Product)
I had great difficulty opening the battery compartment. Screws came out easily enough but had to prise door off. Once opened though everything was straightforward

The toy itself is good fun when switched on the water swoops up into the air about 6 inches and the toy roams slowly around the bath even through bubbles. That's all it does.

12-month old put her hands in spray & watched it but not excited by it. Good as a novelty. Might be better in a water pool than the bath for fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath time Fun, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Star Fountain (Baby Product)
This is the best kids bath toy by far. I bought this for six of my friends children for Christmas and it didn't disappoint. I have had cute baby bath pictures galore as a result. The star is colourful, fun and is an excellent addition to bath time. I would absolutely recommend this 10/10.

The only negative is you need a very small screwdriver for the reverse to put in the batteries and it can be quite diddly, especially when you are putting batteries in 6 of them!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 May 2015
This review is from: Munchkin Star Fountain (Baby Product)
I was very disappointed with this. The reviews seemed to be excellent but upon arrival it was the wrong colour then it was quite difficult to get the battery compartment open.
It worked for all of a week and decided to break. Water had somehow got into the battery compartment even though everything had been screwed back into place properly.
It's not even worth sending back. Perhaps mine was a one off but take my review into consideration before buying this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 20 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Munchkin Star Fountain (Baby Product)
Very disappointed with this product. Only worked in my daughter's bath for a brief time and ended up throwing it away.

5.0 out of 5 stars star burst, 25 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Star Fountain (Baby Product)
I recently sent back a review on this item, saying not too happy as it broke on one use.
i have today had a email back from amazon, sending me out a new one, as they are not the sellers and felt they needed to correct the matter. I therefore retract my view and although the product was lovely shame it failed on once used. But Amazon themselves have corrected the matter . Absolutley great, Thank you AMAZON>

5.0 out of 5 stars the new rubber duck!, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Munchkin Star Fountain (Baby Product)
great little addition to any bath tub, young and old alike! This cute little star fish floats gently around the tub spouting water in the air with a cool light, my 6 month old and two year old thought it were hilarious. I like that it is not a massive toy, thus goes away nicely out of site for when I wish to relax away from the toys, tho must admit I have used it in my bath too! makes a nice mood light!

Munchkin Star Fountain