5.0 out of 5 stars I MISS MUMMY
ONE WORD AMAZING! COULDNT PUT THE BOOK DOWN. CATHY GLASS IS SUCH AN INSPIRATION AND SHE WRITES IN THE MOST AMAZING WAY. VERY SAD STORY BUT SO WELL DICTATED
Published on 4 April 2011 by CARA

3.0 out of 5 stars Cathy Glass story
Usual kind of stuff but still touches the heart. I have read a great many of Carthy Glass stories and it makes me want to look after all these children.
Published 15 months ago by Val

5.0 out of 5 stars I MISS MUMMY, 4 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars i miss mummy, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: I Miss Mummy: The true story of a frightened young girl who is desperate to go home (Kindle Edition)
a fantastic read from ther first page you are hardly able to put the book down the wee girl goes through a lot and you the reader are there with her will have you reaching for the tissues such a fantastic book i myself have read it twice

5.0 out of 5 stars Another CLASSIC by Cathy Glass, 20 Aug 2010
I have read ALL of the books by Cathy Glass and this one is up there with the best of them!
I love the way that Cathy writes her books to make you feel like you are going along that journey with them!

She is a fantasic writer and I really hope she will have more books out soon.

A must-read!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Miss Mummy, 11 Aug 2010
Once again you are taken into the home of this incredible fostercarer with a true gift of nuturing children. Alice is a most precious little girl who wants nothing more than to be with her Mummy. Cathy and her family welcome Alice into their home as one of them knowing that at some point she will be moving on, but to where? In the collection of Cathy Glass books you see a variety of children with different personalities but Alice will grab your heart and not let go! Thank you again to Cathy for sharing her stories with the hugs and snuggles she shares with her extended family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gripping memoir, 1 July 2010
Four year old Alice is brought to Cathy after she was found by the police. She had been snatched by her drug-dependent, mentally ill mother just before she was due to be placed with Cathy. Her mother is unable to look after her and Social Services decide that her grandparents are too old (in their 60s) to take care of her. The authorities are convinced that Alice should go to live with her father and his new wife. However, when her father is shown to be violent and has had little contact with Alice the dilemma is revealed.
As always with Cathy's books this one keeps you on the edge of your seat right to the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 19 Aug 2013
Just finished this book from Cathy Glass ,such a lovely story and had a lovely ending .Ready to read my next book from Cathy she is such a good foster carer and her books are all worth reading .

5.0 out of 5 stars i miss mummy, 3 July 2010
AMAZING!!! I read this book in a day as with all of cathy glass books once you start reading it is hard to put down. i would recommend this and ALL of Cathy Glass books to anyone. It is so well written and truthfully told and at the end it brought me to tears at the joy of Alice having a happy ending. It brings an insight into the world of foster caring and social services and what an amazing job that foster carers like Cathy do.I wont write to much about the book itself as a dont want to ruin this amazing story for anybody.I am now counting down the months for her next book to be published :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I miss mummy, 20 Aug 2013
As a foster parent myself (though it was a few years ago) I found this account most moving. I could understand both the career·s and child·s point of view. It reminded me of some of the children I have had in my care. It is very well written. Well done Cathy

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing story with a happy ending :-), 19 Aug 2013
This is now the 9th book I've read of Cathy Glass' series and have got to say it has been the best one yet. This is the story of a wonderful little girl 'Alice' who is taken into care but eventually goes back to live with her family. I love the stories such as this one when it ends happily!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 19 Aug 2013
Cathy Glass' books are all extremely inspiring. This book was very moving and at times distressing. As always, whenever I read one of her books I get a renewed appreciation for the outstanding job that all good foster carers do. I dread to think where these children would be without Cathy!