4.0 out of 5 stars Handy...
The space to carry items in it as a nappy replacement bag is limited. Works ok though and quite happily accommodates a large 3 year old
Published 12 months ago by Paul Cookson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in principle
The travel seat is a really good idea and I like the fact that you can store food or bibs inside the booster part which is why I bought it. Has good carrying straps and is well made. Unfortunately strapping in my little one wasn't as good as expected. The lap belt is quite small and she only just fits ( she's a small 14mth old) not sure how long she will fit. I've had to...
Published on 15 Feb. 2013 by Millsy

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy..., 15 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Munchkin Travel Booster Seat, 26 April 2011
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I thought this was a really good idea. It appears at first to be a small changing bag and I really liked the modern outside colour. It is really lightweight (although if you pack like me it ends up being heavy!) and has a space in the middle to store items such as nappies, bottles etc. It is easy to carry with either the handle or the shoulder strap and this will be really handy for going to restaurants or friends who don't have high chairs. The booster seat is easy to set up and pack away and even fit our big dining room chair. The booster is designed to be used with a chair with a back support and once the chair is pushed into the table it is quite sturdy (the sides seem really flimsy as they are only fabric but once the chair is pushed into the table they seem okay). The legs/feet appear quite strong and once set up they lock in place, they also include non slip tractions. The inside seat fabric is wipeable and again a nice modern design. I really like this booster seat and think it is such a good idea to use what would be wasted space in the middle for storage. I would definitely recommend this seat to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
Our 2 year old will not use s high chair but can't reach most tables. She can carry this herself and will therefore use it. Storage space is handy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Jun. 2014
Great product!
My 22 month old loves sitting at the table now that he can see and it has made dinner times a whole lot easier. I can also take it with me if I go out for lunch, dinner etc. Would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Booster Seat would recommend, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
This booster seat has been used by my 2 Granchildren at my home regularly and hopefully the next two children will get the benefit of it too. I wondered when I got it if it would stand the test of time, but it has, no tears, no frayed straps etc. and has done the job well. The sides are a bit light weight, but then it's not a high chair, my Grandchildren would have been about two when starting to use it. Neither have fallen out or have been able released the buckle on the harness. It gets wiped down every time used and a thorough cleaning probably on a weekly basis, it cleans up well. I have never used the little storage space under the seat. The straps that secure the seat to the dining chair do not mark the oak wood or the leather padded seat of the dining chair. Have used this chair at restaurants etc. sometimes their booster seats and high chairs are not the cleanest. Good value at £16.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design and great value, 13 April 2015
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
Ordered from Mark's Bits. Much cheaper than some of the other sites on Amazon as bought this seat for £11 after a further 10% discount was applied at the checkout. Seat arrived quickly with email and text updates and 1 hour DPD delivery slot. The seat is easy to fit on a chair and straps tighten easily. My two year old daughter now sits at a nice height against the table and is secure in the harness that fastens around her waist. Bought this seat to take on holiday so we don't have to worry about finding a high chair in restaurants. It packs up neatly, has a carry handle or shoulder strap and a section under the seat to store nappies, wipes, bibs that can be accessed when my daughter is still fastened in.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it, perfect for us and very well used., 5 July 2012
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
We have just returned from holiday in Italy, having used this booster for our son for the 2nd year in a row. It was perfect to keep in the car and use any time he needed to be a bit higher in an adult chair, or if the cafe/restaurant didn't have a highchair. He sits quite happily in it, pleased to be at a reasonable height above the table. He is not a child who's always trying to escape - you couldn't rely on this product to restrain a child, but the straps are perfectly fine for safety purposes and allowed our son the freedom to move around a bit. Light and easy to carry, I also like that you can sneakily store things inside it too, so no space is wasted. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical baby seat..., 14 May 2011
Saturnicus "Saturnicus" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
An excellent idea and easily transported. This baby booster folds neatly and is great for carrying for when a booster seat is required - in that restaurant which has baby high chairs but suits only a "one size" baby. It can also be used in a car seat which is too small for the bundle of joy. It is not unlike a car seat itself but of course lacks the safety features. In addition it can be used for carry baby's bottle, a nappy, wipes and what have you. The storage space is small but it is quite enough for carrying enough materials for each outing.
Overall, it is an inexpensive and handy item and would make a nice little gift for a baby.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it Love it Love it, but......, 16 July 2013
Elsa's Mama (Barnsley, South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
I adore this product, it is so clever, so simple and so awesome...... that I can't understand why they didn't take the time to put an shoulder harness in rather than just the lap belt. I still adore the product and use it regularly but it would be much better with the should straps for extra piece of mind. However I recommend this product to every one and my daughter's never come out of it despite her being an adventuring wriggle bum.
Anyway it is really easy to open and pack up again, lots of lovely storage space, long handle for carrying and little legs just POP out the bottom should you need a bit of extra height.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for visiting Australian granddaughter, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
I decided that as my granddaughter is 21 months this Munchkin booster seat would be more appropriate than a conventional high chair and I was right she loved it, got into it herself and clicked herself in. I was very pleased too. Her parents loved it especially as they were able to take it back to Australia to use at home and for outings. The design and construction are excellent, the space under the seat can be used for storage, the sturdy foldaway legs extend its possible uses, and the wipe clean fabric covering the seat is essential for a toddler enjoying learning to feed herself. I can heartily recommend this product

Munchkin Travel Booster Seat