5.0 out of 5 stars Munchkin Travel Booster Seat
Published on 26 April 2011 by S. Wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit my chair!
Unfortunately I had to return this product as I could not use it effectively. I decided that it must be my ineptitude but I have my doubts about this product.
Published 4 months ago by M. Nightingale

5.0 out of 5 stars Munchkin Travel Booster Seat, 26 April 2011
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I thought this was a really good idea. It appears at first to be a small changing bag and I really liked the modern outside colour. It is really lightweight (although if you pack like me it ends up being heavy!) and has a space in the middle to store items such as nappies, bottles etc. It is easy to carry with either the handle or the shoulder strap and this will be really handy for going to restaurants or friends who don't have high chairs. The booster seat is easy to set up and pack away and even fit our big dining room chair. The booster is designed to be used with a chair with a back support and once the chair is pushed into the table it is quite sturdy (the sides seem really flimsy as they are only fabric but once the chair is pushed into the table they seem okay). The legs/feet appear quite strong and once set up they lock in place, they also include non slip tractions. The inside seat fabric is wipeable and again a nice modern design. I really like this booster seat and think it is such a good idea to use what would be wasted space in the middle for storage. I would definitely recommend this seat to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
Our 2 year old will not use s high chair but can't reach most tables. She can carry this herself and will therefore use it. Storage space is handy

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for visiting Australian granddaughter, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
I decided that as my granddaughter is 21 months this Munchkin booster seat would be more appropriate than a conventional high chair and I was right she loved it, got into it herself and clicked herself in. I was very pleased too. Her parents loved it especially as they were able to take it back to Australia to use at home and for outings. The design and construction are excellent, the space under the seat can be used for storage, the sturdy foldaway legs extend its possible uses, and the wipe clean fabric covering the seat is essential for a toddler enjoying learning to feed herself. I can heartily recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing we've bought for our 13 month old, 18 May 2015
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
We're so impressed with this. We'd bought the Mamas and Papas Baby Bud for wildly more money and while that's more sturdy this one is a much better portable high chair. We only bought it to take on holiday but now never. Leave home without it. It's very easy to carry (the opposite of the baby bud) and looks like a bag when slung over your should. There's space for bowls, spoons, food etc under the seat and there's clever little legs you can raise for extra height. It means our 13 month old daughter can sit up at the table at a perfect height and she loves it. Can't recommend enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but room for improvement, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
It took us a while to work out where all the straps were supposed to go, but once we were up and running, we were very happy with the product. Our one-year-old is very happy to be able to sit at the table with everyone else instead of being set back in a normal high chair, and we're happy because we don't have a high chair to clean afterwards!

The T-strap is perhaps a little short, and the absence of shoulder straps means the seat would not be suitable for younger babies (under 9 months) but so far it's done a decent job of keeping our rather wriggly toddler in place.

4.0 out of 5 stars good booster, 19 May 2011
Jessie (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This booster cushion is a great little gadget easy to use and nice colours too. The little feet can be quickly set up and the straps can be quickly fastened to a chair. It would be good for 18 months plus to enable the child to sit at the correct height for the table.. there is a bit of storage enough for a cup or bottle, nappy and wipes. It is nice and lightweight too. The harness would secure the child but not so sure it will replace the need for a highchair for the younger end. But overall there is a little gap in the baby gadget marker that this seems to have filled!

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit my chair!, 31 Dec. 2014
M. Nightingale (Hampstead, London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good all round purchase, 21 Aug. 2014
Mr. Ernest W. Perkins "Old Snapper" (Garden of England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
Very good all round purchase. This enables my great grand children to be in there as part of the family group sitting to the table to share our meal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
Love this booster seat, it's great value for money and fits on most chairs. Makes eating out a lot easier with my 18 month old who hates high chairs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and functional, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Travel Booster Seat (Baby Product)
This product fits most dining chairs, I originally chose for dining out as my son who is 2 and half struggles with some high chairs, being to small to sit on his own prompted the purchase, however due to the design of the product we have now replaced his high chair at home to encourage eating at the table with this product.

The compartment under the seat is perfect for wipes/ juice cups etc

The small feet with grips allow my son to sit eye level at most tables and feel included.

Superb!!!