on 21 August 2014
Having injured my back on holiday, my physio recommended the lumbar roll to provide extra support for my lower back when sitting or driving. Job done! I would recommend to anyone with back problems.
on 22 November 2011
This was recommended to me by the therapist at our local physiotherapy department. It does help with lessening back pain once you get into the right position. I use it every day when watching TV or using the computer.
on 14 May 2015
Really pleased with this and it has definately helped my posture and therefore my lower back.You have to be patient when you first get it as your back will be tender as you're in pain and this is very firm.Once you get over the initial pressure on your sore area it does help. Also it doesn't lose its shape .
on 15 June 2015
Recommended by my physio, this arrived quickly and was put straight onto my work chair. It has taken a wee while to get used to, but I do think my posture at my desk has improved, and this with a few other changes, has made my back better,
on 18 May 2016
Good firm roll, very comfortable, but as others have said it tends to slip down all the time and could do with some sturdier fastening as the elastic stretches. Constantly tuerning to lift up the roll isn't particularly good for those with back pain.
on 23 June 2013
have used this on a variety of chairs and it helps support my back well. I used it at a training day recently attaching it to one of these horrible plastic stacking chairs. My back was fine after a day sitting on this chair. Also using it on a sofa with good results.
on 19 August 2014
Well made product which came quickly. Haven't used as much as I thought I would, On the couch, dining room at computer etc mostly because forget to carry it around and doesn't stay in the correct position as well on an upright dining room Type chair. I've found it's best use has been for the car. Don't have to remember it, I just leave it there, it's really easy to position just fits in behind your middle back and stays. Even though I don't use around the house I drive some where at least every day and I think anything done daily soon adds up. You know your sitting in the right position when it's in and your back as it straight away feels better. I bought the super roll on hind sight I might of been better off with a roll which wasn't so big. I'm 5 foot 6 and a 11 plus stone. Hope this helps.
on 20 February 2013
This certainly does an adequate job of supporting my back but it was disappointing when compared with essentially the same product which I bought a number of years ago. The current model is significantly shorter then the old one, so if it moves out of place slightly I find that one side of my back is not supported so well. Also the material the cover is made of feels cheaper and is not so pleasant to the touch. Another irritation was that when the lumbar roll arrived the internal cushion had been fitted back to front, distorting its shape, so I had to unzip it and refit it the right way round. The McKenzie lumbar roll I bought years ago was (and still is) excellent, but I don't think I would buy another now without first considering what else is on the market.
on 26 September 2014
I have long term back problems, so I was delighted to find this superb lumbar support. Much superior to others I have tried. This is the second one I have bought recently and I am likely to buy another, so I can have them in the house and car. Fits all chairs I have tried it on. Delivered quickly in good packaging.
on 3 April 2015
Didn't expect too much from this but needed a lumbar support but I'm really glad I bought it now! Pains due to injury were eased considerably and I now use this lumbar support to make sure that they don't come back. It really helps and is handy to have around for when those back twinges start up again.