on 17 April 2012
Very happy with this Casio battery, good price and shipped promptly. I was pleased to be able to buy the right battery for my Casio camera. The one that came with the camera lasted a really long time.
on 8 October 2012
Had my camera many years and it always takes excellent photos. When battery stopped charging I thought I would have to invest in a new camera. A quick search on Amazon showed that a brand new battery, identical to the old one, was available at a very reasonable price. With the amazingly short delivery time I was soon able to use the camera again. A very pleasing transaction.
on 25 July 2013
I have to write 20 words of praise in this box. Best battery I ever bought, it's black, shiny, fits my camera so snugly and seems to be absolutely the genuine article.
I am in love with this battery.
Now can I hit submit?
on 6 April 2012
This battery hold its charge much longer than the original that came with my camera. Excellent service, and VERY reasonably priced.
on 8 September 2013
Still going a year on, although now take battery out of camera if not using for some time.
only 4 stars, because of price and previous problems with the casio batteries dying, which forced me into buying this replacement.
on 28 October 2011
A simple Amazon transaction. Clear descriptions & easy to process the purchase. Arrived very quickly - all in all "just the job" - Thank you
on 16 September 2011
Easy to order, what can you say about a camera battery - not much. Delivery was prompt and camera working again thank goodness.
on 17 October 2013
got it well before the advised date.. good package......got my camera working within 20 mins...sorted...would use this supplier again. having read the other reviews ..was expecting a packet of sweets to !! but no lol
on 21 January 2013
Just the job for my camera.

Arrived promptly,no problems. So glad to have a reliable battery for my valued camera.

on 16 October 2013
Unfortunately it didn't worked for me and had to return it back to Amazon :( to get my cash back.
But thanks for being there as all others products i have brought from you till date were really good.

See one answered question