5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone turner
What is there to say for a silicone turner? Well, apart from the bright orange colour I like very much and makes a diferrence among the rest of my dull kitchen accesories, I have to admit that I no longer make an omelette without it. Enough said, 5 stars!
Published on 14 Sept. 2011 by Martha

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
Seems pretty sturdy and I like the colour and the fact it wont scratch my pans but if you press it down facing forward i.e. flipping bacon or something, the silicone bends and flips back quickly which has splashed me in hot oil. Not sure if this is meant to be like this or not but I have to be very careful with it. Would still like some other pieces in the range.
Published on 22 April 2013 by regan

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone turner, 14 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Colourworks Silicone Food Turner, 32 cm - Orange (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Turner is a good value, 3 Mar. 2012
this was a good value. i have got it as we have another plastic turner which slowly melts each we use it, whereas this turner made out of silicon does not do this

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 22 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased ..., 31 Jan. 2012
Really pleased with this, bought for my new non-stick pan and it works fine, it arrived on time and is exactly as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars great kitchen helper, 28 April 2013
Lovely colourful cheery kitchen helper, does exactly what description says, and much more in my kitchen. I use its non-slip surface to get things down from the highest shelf in my cupboards, that my hands can't reach. makes me smile each time I open my kitchen drawer, as I have 4 different coloured ones in there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality fish slice, 29 April 2013
Fish, burgers, chicken nuggets - bright, cheerful colour, well-shaped handle. Very easy to wash - would recommended this product to anyone looking for such a kitchen implement!

5.0 out of 5 stars Two years -Still like new, 4 Aug. 2014
I have had this for two years and always use it in my teflon coated pans. Very easy to use and to keep clean . Plus a lovely bright orange. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 2 Mar. 2013
This item is exactly as discribed and is firm enough to use but yet does not scratch. Would deffinately rfecommend for any non stick pans,

5.0 out of 5 stars A good turner!, 28 Dec. 2012
Really good orange colour if you are looking for bright! Design works really well. Cleans easily. A good addition to my accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 13 Jun. 2013
i love this item, its nice and firm to do the job correctly, bright and funky too! I would definatly highly reccomend this product.

Colourworks Silicone Food Turner, 32 cm - Orange