5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!!
Published on 31 Dec 2010 by Eleni

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bath bombs
Good bath bombs, last for a while and completely dissolve propperly...the reason I gave it 2 stars is because there isn't much difference between them in the bath and after I used them, I started getting little dots all over my hand...probably because I have quite sensative skin but still worrying!
Published 7 months ago by miabronwyn

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!!, 31 Dec 2010
Eleni - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set (Personal Care)
This great gift set was beautifully wrapped in a festive paper, tied with a lovely red satin ribbon and had a label describing the contents, attached. It looks beautiful under the tree and it was an impressive gift, which all the recipients were very excited to unwrap. The contents were very secure, each wrapped in plastic and all placed inside the box with good quality natural straw to protect them and keep them in place.

The contents include two amazing festive soaps, 100 gr each. "Christmas Wonderland handmade soap" is a lovely red soap with fine silver glitter and white snowflakes, which smells of cinnamon and mirth. "Snowtime Like the Present handmade soap" is a golden orange soap with pink and gold swirls and fine gold glitter, which smells of frankincense, cedarwood and Gold of Pleasure. Both soaps are very luxurious, foamy and moisturising.

The box also contains three excellent bath blasters, 160 gr each. "Ho Ho Holly bath blaster" is a white and light green bath blaster, with a holly engraved on it, it has a very spicy and festive fragrance of black pepper and cinnamon. "Santa Baby bath blaster" is a white and pink smiley Father Christmas baby face, which smells of frankincense and myrrh. "Bomb Cosmetics - Chilly Willy Bath Blaster", which is my favorite, is an adorable snow man face with a funny carrot nose and it has a fantastic fragrance of orange and cinnamon. All bath blasters are excellent, luxurious, moisturising and they leave the skin wonderfully scented.

Also, there is a lovely small,30 gr, bath creamer. "We Three Kings bath creamer" looks like a tiny Christmas pudding with a holly decoration. It is very precious, with its ylang ylang and geranium essential oils, and its Christmassy scent, reminiscent of gold, frankincense and myrrh. This is very rich and can turn a simple bath into a festive luxury.

I bought several of these for myself and for friends. Indeed this gift set is an excellent idea for Christmas presents but also great to give anytime, as it is so much fun. However the most appreciated gifts were the two I kept for myself; who said that there is no Father Christmas after all? I love the products, they look fantastic in the bathroom, and the best thing is that my bathroom smells so good all the time, even when I am not using them.

This is an excellent idea even for post Christmas gifts that will certainly be enjoyed. I know that the spirit of Christmas is to give gifts and I do love giving, but there is no reason why you should not indulge yourself with this affordable luxury. Highly recommended!

Have a Very Happy Christmas!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, smells delicious., 13 Nov 2010
A. Mckenna (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set (Personal Care)
I purchased 3 of these for Christmas gifts. They arrived in perfect condition. Packaging nice, smells delicious. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bomb Cosmetics, 8 Nov 2010
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set (Personal Care)
Their range is just so lovely and perfect as gifts or even as a treat to yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set (Personal Care)
Fantastic Value . Suppliers were super . Delivery service fantastic . Would recommend to a friend or family member

Use them every Christmas as everyone loves these as gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Bomb cosmetics, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set (Personal Care)
I have bought many bath bombs through Bomb Cosmetics and they never fail to impress. Beautiful packaging, lovely smells, melt thoroughly in the bath leaving your skin feeling soft. Above all the price is good for what you get. Will be buying more!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bath bombs, 3 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set (Personal Care)
This arrived very quickly and was beautifully wrapped. I bought it as a Christmas present for my sister and she liked it very much.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set (Personal Care)
Over priced for what it is, I dont know what I was expecting but I was a a bit disapointed,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xmas gift!, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set (Personal Care)
Strongly recommend this product, cheaper than Lush but still very good quality and design. I got several of these as Xmas gifts for some of my family members and they loved it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner with the good lady wife, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set (Personal Care)
It never fails to amaze me the things that can make a woman happy. I gave her a beautiful expensive watch, a very unusual pearl necklace and other expensive gifts which were greeted with mild indifference, but when she saw this she was over the moon. If I live to be a 100 I will never understand the female of the species.

Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set