on 6 January 2013
I bought this to go bodysurfing in Oct. Love the design but medium was too tight for me althought I'm a size 12 normally. Would have got Large but it was not available.
on 20 October 2013
The bottom fits very well, arms are a bit loose and not really fitted. But overall good value for the money! Very thick wetsuit for English autumn / winter. Im size 10 and the medium fits me tightly, so if you are any bigger, get large.
on 2 November 2013
The wetsuit is a good quality, thick winter wetsuit. From reading previous reviews, I ordered a medium (I'm a size 10) but it's too big so exchanging it for a small. Hopefully this will fit as it's a nice wetsuit and don't want to have to look elsewhere.
on 30 May 2014
I initially felt a little foolish when I turned up to do my kayak training in this wetsuit as it is quite thick but it was March, wet and cold.

I had the last laugh as we all ended up in the water and I was the only one not shivering!

If, like me, you don't like being cold when doing outside water sports in the cold months, this is a must!
on 30 January 2016
Bought as the first wetsuit for my wife for doing some open water swimming. She typically gets very cold anytime but this suit keep her warm when in the open water in Scotland. For 50 pounds it was great value.
on 25 March 2014
I bought this wet suit for hydro therapy and it is of a good quality. I like it a lot.
on 18 October 2014
Just what I was looking for. :-) Great value for money. A snug fit, as expected with a wetsuit. It seems good quality (not tried it in the water yet). I get cold easily so the thickness should keep me snug.
on 24 November 2014
I purchased this item and has only been worn 3 times and the zips teeth has broken...so I would advise to purchase another wet suit product.
on 20 November 2014
I just love this wetsuit! Excellent price-quality ratio. Good finish, comfortable and a good fit. Also protects from the wind, I've used this in +3 Celsius weather.
on 22 April 2016
Hi , it is too late for me to return this as I need it. However I was disappointed it was marked and would appreciate someone contacting me.
review image