4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Published on 9 July 2011 by J. Duffy

2.0 out of 5 stars expensive
Haven't found this very helpful as does not stay hot long enough. I think its very expensive and does not carry out what it reputs to do.
Published 21 months ago by Jane

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 July 2011
J. Duffy (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Theramit Ladies Soothing Microwaveable Mitt for Arthritic Hand Pain Relief (Personal Care)
I've tried a few things for the mlld arthritis and general stiffness in my hands; some work, some don't. This Theramit works a treat. It works out a lot less expensive that constantly buying Devil's Claw tablets or whatever as you can use this as often as you like. One minute in the microwave is all it takes to heat it up. I only wish it stayed warm for longer! The red mitt as pictured is actually the "Ladies" mitt but don't worry about that as even this red one is huge, a bit too big in fact. Unless you have hands like a gorilla then the red one will do you fine. The Gents' one is apparently green in colour.

The mitt comes with a card showing various hand- and finger-flexing excerises to help with the working of the joints.

I've been able to cut down considerably on the amount of Devil's Claw tablets and Ibuprofen pills I've been taking so this mitt has easily paid for itself already. It seems very durable so I can't see any reason why it shouldn't last for years.

If you have any kind of problems with your hands, give this a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Success with the Theramit, 10 Oct 2010
I have been going to the physio department at my local hospital to have hot wax bath treatments for my poor arthritic hands, my physiotherapist suggested I buy a Theramit to use at home, so I did!
I find it comforting and effective, very easy and safe to use and already feel the benefit with regular use.
This cuts down on my hospital visits. What a wonderful find, I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift for arthritic person, 15 Jan 2011
Bought two of these for my mother who is delighted with them. She has problems with very cold hands when forced to sit still because of her arthritis and these she said are wonderful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommendations, 14 July 2013
This product was recommended to me as I had broken my wrist & needed to warm my hand & wrist to help with the exercises.
The bag worked well for my hand & I am very pleased with it
However it would be even more useful if it could be made longer so it covers & warmed the wrist as well. A lot of people break their wrists & there would be a
Market for it

2.0 out of 5 stars expensive, 21 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfull., 1 Oct 2010
I am having problems these days with my hands and arthritic pain.
Using this heat pack on my hand is very comforting and helps ease the pain.
I would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing Mitt, 10 April 2014
Heats well in microwave and is lovely on hand when first put on but I was a little disappointed how quickly it cooled. I tried a little longer in microwave but still cooled rather fast. I have other heated bags that stay warm a lot longer. It is useful however to give relief for short time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 31 Mar 2014
Excellant product although it doesnt stay warm for a long enough period of time. However it provides a quick form of relief from pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 16 Mar 2014
An Excellent product.
Recommended to me by my OT and has been a great help.
Quick and east to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief for arthritic hands, 30 Dec 2013
Bought this as a gift for someone with arthritic hands. She tells me the warmth is lovely and doing the exercises within the warmth of the glove is helping her.

Great idea