on 3 April 2013
these were brilliant the kiddies had lots of fun from them and loved that they had Dinosaurs on them.
the Dinosaurs were cute ones too not scary.. quality of balloon was brilliant not cheap thin one that burst when blowing up these could be blown up loads and so thick
on 17 November 2013
Ordered these for a dinosaur themed birthday party. We have found balloons in a similar price bracket in the past unusable, but these have been great.

-They blow up to a decent standard size, they don't seem too small.
-The pictures of the dinosaurs are well drawn,even close up.
-The balloons are easy to blow up and tie a knot in.
-Despite a two year old playing vigorously with them, they have thus far lasted two weeks and still look as good as new.

If you are looking for a dinosaur themed balloon look no further!
on 23 December 2015
These arrived promptly and were lovely and bright. They inflate to a decent size, and look amazing - perfect for my 3 yo's dinosaur themed party! I just knocked one star off as they're not the most long lasting of balloons - a few days later the ones we took back home with us were shrivelling and bursting, whereas some of our other balloons are still going strong nearly three weeks later. They will, however, stand up well to being thrown around and jumped on in the early days!!
on 24 July 2012
These balloons are perfect for a dinosaur themed party, they're a better size than most cheaper balloons and nice bright colours.
on 13 August 2015
These were amazing :) bought for my 2yr old godsons birthday and he was enjoying destroying these for ages! The colours are great, the dinos are cute and they took a bashing before popping so not that cheap cheap balloon material. Think I might have liked them more than he did!
on 2 July 2015
Fabulous quality and the print on them is of the same quality too. They blow up well and to a nice size. My son has just got into dinosaurs so I couldn't resist these for his birthday. Well packaged and arrived before their due date
on 10 August 2015
Absolute waste of money. Spent £10 getting them inflated with hi float by a professional so they would last for my son to give them out at his party for them to last less than 5 hours. I now wish I had read the reviews previously as I would not have brought considering so many people say they had holes in theirs, maybe this was the issue. Refund has been given but I don't feel this is good enough. Seller States they never get complaints - she has clearly not read all the reviews. So unhappy with this product, the quality was not up to standard and they didn't not last. The only good thing about them was the bright colours and the pictures. If I could give no stars I would, so unhappy. Also seller tried to tell me that this happens with these types of balloons, stating they are only suppose to last 10-12 hours and this is the nature of balloons unless foil - which is complete rubbish, I brought very similar balloons last year and they lasted 3 weeks plus!!!
on 13 June 2015
Have ordered 3 lots of these, the first set were amazing, my toddler loves balloons and regularly bounces on them and generally rough with them but these withstood it all!! Lasted forever!! Would have been 5 stars but the last two bags have been terrible with over half the balloons having tiny holes in them :(
on 7 November 2013
my daughter loves dinosaurs so these were perfect for her birthday balloons and she still has them in her room
on 26 May 2016
Arrived quickly, looked really cute when blown up, Unfortunately the T-Rex one had a hole in it, which was actually the one my son wanted most. Otherwise no complaints stayed blown up for a good week afterwards.

See one answered question