5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Resource for Actors- A must have!
The DVD is everything I needed and more, incredibly well laid out and well informed for aspiring or well seasoned actors. I have been looking for something like this for ages and thank you to Nic Phillips and Co for taking the time to create this...... 5 STARS!!!
Published on 10 Sep 2010 by Roger Bond

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen acting how-to
I bought this to help my son understand how to get into acting. It gives a basic overview but doesn't contain any great pearls of wisdom - I was a bit under-whelmed and felt most of it was fairly obvious. Not really exposing secrets or giving you special tips.
Published 18 months ago by ratfink

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Resource for Actors- A must have!, 10 Sep 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR ALL ACTORS, 23 Sep 2010
This review is from: Screen Acting Close Up [DVD] (DVD)
As an actress I am constantly trying to up my game and learn more. This with out doubt is an exceptional educational tool for all actors. Nic, Catherine and Tim obviously know their stuff and have made a DVD that made me realise how little I know about screen craft , casting and making acting a business. Ive read alot of books and have done many classes but this was definitely the best value for money. Thank you. A must for all young actors 5 stars..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Screen Acting Close Up [DVD] (DVD)
I learnt some great tips on acting correctly. I will watch it again for sure. I would not say it is the best dvd around but it was good watching. Im sure there are better ones out there tho or even better enroll on a screen acting course.

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen acting how-to, 14 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, 3 May 2012
Sean Hammond (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Screen Acting Close Up [DVD] (DVD)
As a Actor that took time out to be a Carer for my father, I decided to get back into the game, I was finding it difficult.
It had changed from the 90s, no longer as easy as it was,(I play the Heavy) I came across this DVD & did my homework of checking those on the DVD were in the game. I was supprised when I watched it, the info was upto date, I found that if I was not sure of something I could review the DVD for help.
I heard one thing on the DVD that to me was worth the Price, I could, if I had not heard it made the mistake & cost me alot of money.
I recommend this DVD to all, learn from people that are in the game & working, my journey back will be shorter thanks to it. G.N

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful information, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Screen Acting Close Up [DVD] (DVD)
The dvd is good for beginners and even professionals who want to go through the casting/filming process - veru useful tips. The information provided by the agent I personally felt was outdated.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, overpriced guff, 8 April 2012
This review is from: Screen Acting Close Up [DVD] (DVD)
Just awful. Buy something else. There are better titles out there. The Q&A is so obviously staged too. A cheaply produced cash cow. Utter rubbish.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money - rubbish content, very poor production values, 5 Nov 2012
Brion O'Quigley (California, Holland, UK, Ireland...) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Screen Acting Close Up [DVD] (DVD)
This video was so bad it is hard to know where to start. Both contents and production values were absolutely atrocious. The cover states that it presents "master classes for actors", which is completely untrue. At best, the actual content about acting might be useful to someone who knows absolutely nothing about acting on camera. For any actor with even the slightest experience, they will regret buying this waste of money. Probably the most irritating aspect of this video was the extremely poor production quality: bad camera work, bad editing, voice out of synch with picture, etc., etc., etc. I recommend Michael Caine's video on acting.

Screen Acting Close Up [DVD]
Screen Acting Close Up [DVD] by Nic Phillips (DVD - 2010)
24.41