Theory of Constraints Handbook
Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£58.13

on 28 December 2012
This book is ideal if you want to venture into self help with TOC before making the leap. I'm a keen continuous improvement leader already and have been practising lean for many years. I found this book a great help with both learning TOC in a slightly new light and rediscovering learning that I had made a few years ago but had not used much.

My advice would be use this book in conjunction with a TOC learning program, maybe as a handbook for key staff and leaders to maintain and deepen learning throughout the program - I think I would have practised TOC more had I done this some time ago.

I can without doubt promote this book as an excellent source of knowledge, and it covers all aspects of your business from projects to finance to operations to warehouse and service functions.

If you are a self-starter and you have the gusto to learn yourself and then drive your teams into the same learning path - you will get a lot of value from this book as there is something in there for every manager and every function.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 17 July 2013
I am impressed with Eli Goldratt's work, and this book really brings all that goodness for you to read and study.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again